Congrats on your victory and being in first place again.. (1 Viewer)

Thanks for stopping by RD. Always enjoy your thoughtful takes on the Saints, Falcons and the NFC South. You make a little harder to hate the Falcons like we're supposed to. :hihi:

It seems like the defense, which was so hot early, just can't stop anyone any more, giving up 20+ per game five of the last six. Is not having Abraham really worth two TDs a game? I mean, he can rush the passer and all, but jeez.

Thanks for stopping by RD. Always enjoy your thoughtful takes on the Saints, Falcons and the NFC South. You make a little harder to hate the Falcons like we're supposed to. :hihi:

It seems like the defense, which was so hot early, just can't stop anyone any more, giving up 20+ per game five of the last six. Is not having Abraham really worth two TDs a game? I mean, he can rush the passer and all, but jeez.

ask the same thing to the panthers of dan morgan, or steve smith for that matter.

We have yet to beat a panthers team with Dan Morgan playing at MLB. When we play the panthers, and I see he is listed out, I feel we have a pretty good shot at beating them.

I'm not a big Vick fan but I watched a good bit of the game and his receivers were not helping out today at all. They all need to get some antibiotics to treat the Dropsies.

Thanks, but we was still 1/2 game ahead of the Vicettes!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom