Congrats Saints fans! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Wow, that team of yours looks to be the real deal. I said earlier that if we can hold you guys to under 30, we have a shot...gotta say, our defense held up pretty dang well. However, if your offense lays an egg, you are not going to win. Down by 10 with late in the fourth quarter on a 4th and 1 and we punt the ball? Seriously, we want to give the ball back to Brees? C'mon!

Just wanted to say, had fun bantering with Saints' fans leading up to the game...the Saints are one of my favorite NFC teams and I'll be rooting for you guys.

Good luck.

Classy post. Thank you. I sure enjoyed that tough fought game. Those are much more fun to watch than complete blow outs. The Bills defense had a great game plan but just worn out and fatigued towards the end of the game.

I enjoyed that game from beginning to end. Your defense played their ***** off, had a good game plan, and it seemed like we had to adjust ours. I wish your team well for the rest of the season.

Great game and thanks for stopping back by. Now go beat up the rest of the NFC and your division!!

Good game by the Bills defense and a classy post. I enjoyed having the Bills fans around the site this past week.

Your team had a great game plan. 2nd half adjustments with big runs paid off for us in the end.

Thanks for the props Edwards2owens4six, that was a awesome effort by your team on defense yesterday. Anytime you hold Drew Brees under 200 yards and 0 TD's it's a win for the D. I wish the Bills good luck the rest of the way and hope you guys get in the playoffs.

Very classy! Your teams record does not reflect the caliber of team they are. You guys wil bounce back! GL the rest of the year!

On D, You guys did a good job against our passing game.

Special Teams was close to even except that TD gave you the edge.

We held your big play wide-outs in check and got pressure from our D-Line which has been no existent the last 2 seasons. The big difference was Our D held up against your running game and yours was unable to stop ours.

For me personally, it was great to see us flex some muscle on D and a power running game to get a 'W' by 20 points on the road. That has to give rex ryan a boatload more to game plan for this week.

Enjoyed the banter this week. Good luck to your sabres. Pucks drop everwhere this week.

Side Note: I wasn't sure what kind of karma to expect after returning to Starkville this weekend. At Miss. State, we introduced two former players before the game Saturday. Ex-Bills Kent Hull and Eric Moulds..............

Thanks for the nice words. You need to change your username, though, to "Edwards2Owens4Nuthin". Ha, just kiddin around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom