Congrats Saints fans! (1 Viewer)

Wow, that team of yours looks to be the real deal. I said earlier that if we can hold you guys to under 30, we have a shot...gotta say, our defense held up pretty dang well. However, if your offense lays an egg, you are not going to win. Down by 10 with late in the fourth quarter on a 4th and 1 and we punt the ball? Seriously, we want to give the ball back to Brees? C'mon!

Just wanted to say, had fun bantering with Saints' fans leading up to the game...the Saints are one of my favorite NFC teams and I'll be rooting for you guys.

Good luck.

Thanks for being classy. Your team is good and really gave us a test yesterday.

Your teams looks like they have trouble finishing, something we had problems within the past.

Please beat the Falcons and GL!

We owe it to the OP to destroy the Jets this week. Man, it's such a breath of fresh air to see intelligent, courteous posters. You have no idea what it's like dealing with the Panthers and Falcons fans. It's an orgy of retardation.

Thanks for the original post! Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to Buffalo this time. For those of you who have not been to western New York, it's a beautiful place full of large lakes (Finger Lakes--not to mention Erie and Ontario) with really nice people. I can notice a attitude difference going west from Albany--people get much more laid back and courteous. Then, there's the Anchor Tavern and stuff besides Buffalo wings like Weber's Mustard, Beef on Weck, Scharf's Salad Dressing, Niagara Falls.......

Wow, that team of yours looks to be the real deal. I said earlier that if we can hold you guys to under 30, we have a shot...gotta say, our defense held up pretty dang well. However, if your offense lays an egg, you are not going to win. Down by 10 with late in the fourth quarter on a 4th and 1 and we punt the ball? Seriously, we want to give the ball back to Brees? C'mon!

Just wanted to say, had fun bantering with Saints' fans leading up to the game...the Saints are my new favorite team now and I'll be rooting that we win the SB

Good luck.

Fixed it for ya. J/K

Good luck and beat the Falcons & Panthers & we'll beat MIA, NYJ & N.E.

Just wanted to say, had fun bantering with Saints' fans leading up to the game...the Saints are one of my favorite NFC teams and I'll be rooting for you guys.

Good luck.

Thanks for your sportsmanship.
I did not understand the punting on 4th down in the 4th quarter, that's kinda Jim Mora Sr. like.

Very classy post to the OP. You are more than welcome here. Anytime someone is gracious in victory or defeat, their stock moves up in my book.

Stick around, you'll find that this is the best fan site around.

the biggest problem the bills had yesterday was their play calling on offense. van pelt was playing to stay in the game and not win it. he only stretched the field once the entire game. and it wasnt just this game, its every bills game i have watched this year

Good luck the rest of the way. Bills very hard nosed, as advertised. Read today you guys opened in the nickel package to contain Brees. Good to know we could make you pay with the running game. Was impressed with your team. You've looked good in all three games, so I think your close to getting on track. With Lynch back and that defense I think you'll cause some problems in the East. We'll see what we can do about Rex and the boys this weekend.

Bills Fans

Nice post! I was at the game with my wife right in the middle of 70K+ Bills fans - i have to say that 99% of them were really great sports. Nice stadium too! Good luck to you the rest of the way!:9:

Good luck.
Classy post. Good luck from here on out, and I hope the Bills pound the Ravens if they play one another.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom