Congrats Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

SDJetts

Reaction score
I DVR'd the game because I was flying back from my college Homecoming in Pittsburgh. Hungover, lost my wallet, and think I broke my hand falling down a cliff (Homecomings are awesome!!) I sat down and watched the game after a long flight. What can I say except it was a great game. Your team deserved to win and our rookie QB looked like rookie and I was really happy with our D. Just really glad it was a non conference game. I wish you guys the best of luck for the rest of the season. After Katrina I'm glad you guys have this football team to help the community ease away from those bad memories. Keep kicking *** until we hopefully meet again!!

I DVR'd the game because I was flying back from my college Homecoming in Pittsburgh. Hungover, lost my wallet, and think I broke my hand falling down a cliff (Homecomings are awesome!!) I sat down and watched the game after a long flight. What can I say except it was a great game. Your team deserved to win and our rookie QB looked like rookie and I was really happy with our D. Just really glad it was a non conference game. I wish you guys the best of luck for the rest of the season. After Katrina I'm glad you guys have this football team to help the community ease away from those bad memories. Keep kicking *** until we hopefully meet again!!

Classy post! :9:

You guys got a heck of a D. Once you get your starters back you guys are going to win alot i would think. I see your teams getting to the playoff. You might even get a reatch in the SB. If you do hopefully we come out on top again

All of the Jets fans that have been on this board have been awesome. Classy post man. I like what you guys have going on as a football team, and i hope yall pound on the AFC East for the rest of the year:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom