Congrats Saints Fans (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The Saints handed the Falcons their butts on a platter Sunday. It's obvious who the better team is. Congratulations, and good luck the rest of the way.

SoCal

Thanks man....very classy. But for a few (well ok, quite a few) dropped balls, it could easily have gone the other way.

Well that is generous of you. But I don't play the "what if" game. All sports are based on execution and opportunity. The Falcons executed poorly, and failed to take advantage when opportunity knocked. Good teams make plays. The Saints made the plays to win the game. Kudos.

Thanks SoCal. Way to represent. We've got some great Falcons fans here who post and make it just a little harder to keep the ol' anger edge up. :hihi:

Whazzup with the decent comments coming from a Falcon fan? Did they run out of Kool Aid?

Seriously, So Cal Falcon Fan... Appreciate your kudos, man!

Looks rough, but Falcons aren't out of the hunt for the postseason. A 9-7 or better record is still possible.

PS: Thanks for staying off the Kool Aid. :hihi:

Nice post.

We've got some great Falcons fans here who post and make it just a little harder to keep the ol' anger edge up. :hihi:

You just don't try enough

Here's to hoping the Falcons lose every game the rest of the season but ol' JR. keeps his job. Cheers

thanks socal...I really feel bad for Vick...he needs some WR's who can actually catch the ball. But hey, we Saints fans, have been there many times.

Dude, when I was suffering through 62-7 and Big Ben I and II, your parents hadn't even met.

Believe me, when I need the fastball, it's there.

Here's to hoping the Falcons lose every game the rest of the season but ol' JR. keeps his job. Cheers

Actually, I hope they beat the Panthers in a few weeks

Dude, when I was suffering through 62-7 and Big Ben I and II, your parents hadn't even met.

Believe me, when I need the fastball, it's there.

Yeah, sure, whatever Farve. Face it, you're a washed up Falcons hater. You just don't have the stuff anymore.

Actually, I hope they beat the Panthers in a few weeks

Depends on the situation. Hopefully it'll be inconsquential by the time they play the Panthers. It's going to be awfully tough to root for the Falcons. I might just actively avoid watching the game or score entirely so I don't have to sort the emotions out.

Thanks for the congrats. Don't be down on your team. I have been in your position many times before. The falcons have handed us our hats on many occasions, and it feels good to return the favor. Go Saints!

Well that is generous of you. But I don't play the "what if" game. All sports are based on execution and opportunity. The Falcons executed poorly, and failed to take advantage when opportunity knocked. Good teams make plays. The Saints made the plays to win the game. Kudos.

Wise words. And boy have we Saints fans been on the losing stick for some time (a lot of talent ..... a lot of mistakes..... no execution). Not anymore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom