Congrats SR posters. Some of Y'all made this guys blog! (1 Viewer)

Well we've finally confirmed a long-standing myth around these parts. That reporters/bloggers use this forum as their "source". :hihi:

That was a fun little read :). Thanks for posting.

What a sad state of affairs this season has become when even Saints fans are getting in their punches. When the basement dwellers of the NFC South are taking their licks, things are looking really bad in Carolina.
if we're the basement dwellers, what does that make TB & Carolina? squatters?

He calls us cocky? LOL. I guess he's blind to the fact that Panther fans are as cocky as they come. Welcome to the basement Panther fans. It doesn't look like y'all will be hoisting the Lombardi this year.

BTW, I was the one who posted about Cam being red-shirted. He totally missed on what I was posting. He implies that Saints fans are dumb.
What he doesn't realize is that I was quoting exactly what ESPN's NFL Live was reporting just minutes before I posted it.

And they steal many of Pete's insights :hihi:

ba5300fe567538531d092b7b99965f58.gif

Saints fans should be giddy about the prospect of squashing Panthers fans dreams as retribution for being beaten like a mole faced stepchild the last three seasons.

2015: 41-38, 27-22 (Car/Car)
2014: 41-10, 28-10 (Car/NO)
2013: 17-13, 31-13 (Car/NO)

So you're 4-2 over the last 6 games, and 2-2 in blow-outs. One of those games we had McCown at QB.

I guess that's getting beat "like a mole faced step-child"? It's hard to take a post seriously when such a glaring lack of research was made. Spend more time making sure you aren't making a fool of yourself instead of trying to be snarky.

I don't care if he plays, he can't hit the broad side of a barn or a 6'5" wr.

if we're the basement dwellers, what does that make TB & Carolina? squatters?

But Tampa has 2 wins...They're sitting in 2nd at 2-3. After this week we'll be tied with them for 2nd in the division since they're on their bye. Carolina is definitely the basement dweller because math.

Carolina is having a Superbowl hangover of epic proportions. Cam looks worse than he ever has throwing the ball and is getting killed when he leaves the pocket to run (as he should). They destroyed their secondary when they let Norman and, yes, Harper go and replaced them with rookies and Tre Boston (who's already been benched for a scrap heap pickup in Griffin). Their secondary is a mess by design whereas ours is by injury. I really think we will beat them handily on Sunday. I'll be screaming my lungs out regardless.

poor things.

it's ok though. they'll all go back to being seahawks fans again after this season.

This is the second thread where you made this remark. Where does it come from? I live in Panty area and all I see are Cowpie and Foreskin fans and a few Failcon fans. Haven't run into any Hawks fans.
Maybe there jest or humor that I'm not picking up on.
mb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom