Congrats SR posters. Some of Y'all made this guys blog! (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the much needed laugh today.

But Tampa has 2 wins...They're sitting in 2nd at 2-3. After this week we'll be tied with them for 2nd in the division since they're on their bye. Carolina is definitely the basement dweller because math.

Carolina is having a Superbowl hangover of epic proportions. Cam looks worse than he ever has throwing the ball and is getting killed when he leaves the pocket to run (as he should). They destroyed their secondary when they let Norman and, yes, Harper go and replaced them with rookies and Tre Boston (who's already been benched for a scrap heap pickup in Griffin). Their secondary is a mess by design whereas ours is by injury. I really think we will beat them handily on Sunday. I'll be screaming my lungs out regardless.

I don't see it as a Super Bowl hangover. I see it as they had their "magical" season and couldn't pull it off. Now they are back where they should be.

This is the second thread where you made this remark. Where does it come from? I live in Panty area and all I see are Cowpie and Foreskin fans and a few Failcon fans. Haven't run into any Hawks fans.

Maybe there jest or humor that I'm not picking up on.

mb

No. Sorry. That's the first time I've ever typed those words.

Just saying that they've got a lot of bandwagon fans who were pulling for teams other than the panthers before last season and the "hot" team before last season was the seahawks.

"Cocky"? That's rich coming from a Panthers fan. Saints fans believe we have a chance (with Brees you always have a chance) but I don't see "cocky" at all. I won't be shocked at all if this young, banged up Saints' team find a way to win a close game, then again I won't be shocked if the Panthers win easily. I don't think I'm alone in these thoughts.......

Awesome......I was the first person he quoted, AND he said he couldn't disagree with me.

Good times.

When the basement dwellers are taking their licks?! Bahahaha id love to see the saints record compared to the Panthers over the last decade.

This guy taking shots at saints fan is great, i wonder if he was a Seattle fan 2 years ago?

Don't think this game has any chance to be a shoot out. I'm expected another Giants type of slug fest. Let's pray for some more of those friendly bounces.

He calls us cocky? LOL. I guess he's blind to the fact that Panther fans are as cocky as they come. Welcome to the basement Panther fans. It doesn't look like y'all will be hoisting the Lombardi this year.

BTW, I was the one who posted about Cam being red-shirted. He totally missed on what I was posting. He implies that Saints fans are dumb.
What he doesn't realize is that I was quoting exactly what ESPN's NFL Live was reporting just minutes before I posted it.
That's greatness, lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2015: 41-38, 27-22 (Car/Car)
2014: 41-10, 28-10 (Car/NO)
2013: 17-13, 31-13 (Car/NO)

So you're 4-2 over the last 6 games, and 2-2 in blow-outs. One of those games we had McCown at QB.

I guess that's getting beat "like a mole faced step-child"? It's hard to take a post seriously when such a glaring lack of research was made. Spend more time making sure you aren't making a fool of yourself instead of trying to be snarky.
The guy is terrible at trolling. It's kinda like talking football with my brother (sadly a Texans "fan") he has been watching football for a total of 3 years maybe. He is learning, and I encourage it, but sometimes the things he says obviously came direct from articles like this one. I just nod, smile, and change the subject.[emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom