Congrats Taysom Hill #7 (1 Viewer)

St. PreDATor

Cali WhoDat Predator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Before this weekend, before the media flips the script and says now maybe he can be a Starting QB now, before he does or doesn’t lead us to a W, I personally think he will but... I think he deserves a Congrats and a WhoDat regardless of anything he’s earned this shot to prove him self.

He'll be like Lamar Jackson. Good running and deep bombing.

I'm so hyped that he'll get one true, real shot at NFL quarterbacking.

You may quote me. :cool:

I’m hoping for just a mistake free first game nothing horrible though it’s his first start there will be highs and lows.

Congrats again is in store for Taysom Hill you exceeded my expectations in your first start! I knew he wouldn’t be perfect but damn he is a winner also shout out to our D!

He's got skills, athletic and is showing patience. Game time experience will improve his decision making. I see so little faith in Sean Payton from this group. He sees what we don't see and can maximize those premium skill during game. the Maestro

He's got skills, athletic and is showing patience. Game time experience will improve his decision making. I see so little faith in Sean Payton from this group. He sees what we don't see and can maximize those premium skill during game. the Maestro

Luckily Sean P. Is the coach not all of us on this forum ... WhoDat everyone after 2.5 years I’m prob the most stoked I have been in a long while...

I’m a huge Taysom fan and even I am pleasantly surprised at his poise and the way he threw the football today. The more reps he gets the better he will get. You could see his confidence grow as the game went on.

For never starting a game in the NFL ever as a QB. He did a great job.

excited to see him get even better
Like I said I knew he would have some highs some lows but is he a winner, absolutely the haters will still say he fumbled, he under three passes but jeezus it was his first start he’s not Drew Brees people there’s a learning curve

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom