Congrats to Alabama fans (1 Viewer)

purvis_guy

Victim of Laughing Chance
Reaction score
Saban brought in the #1 recruiting class in the nation and you should be proud. With that kind of leadership, Bama will be back in the National Championship picture very shortly.
Even though, I am a Southern Miss and LSU fan, I firmly believe Alabama as a National Championship contender is good for college football and good for the SEC. Living here in the State af Alabama, I know how obnoxious some Bama fans can be and that is why alot of people hate the Capstone, but I know there are some of them out there who are true blue(er, I mean crimson) fans and are not obnoxious(I'm talking about you, Drummer):9:

Bama used to always schedule Southern Miss year in and year out, even when we screwed up and beat ya'll sometimes, not so with other teams we tried to start series with thru the years(Auburn, Florida State to name a couple), so now because of an expanded C-USA conference we had to drop Bama and our schedule is the worse for it.

The Golden Eagles had a pretty good recruiting class also(ranked ahead of several SEC teams), so maybe we can get a little respect from the BCS and not have only the Liberty Bowl to look forward to when we start winning the C-USA again.

Saban brought in the #1 recruiting class in the nation and you should be proud. With that kind of leadership, Bama will be back in the National Championship picture very shortly.
Even though, I am a Southern Miss and LSU fan, I firmly believe Alabama as a National Championship contender is good for college football and good for the SEC. Living here in the State af Alabama, I know how obnoxious some Bama fans can be and that is why alot of people hate the Capstone, but I know there are some of them out there who are true blue(er, I mean crimson) fans and are not obnoxious(I'm talking about you, Drummer):9:

Bama used to always schedule Southern Miss year in and year out, even when we screwed up and beat ya'll sometimes, not so with other teams we tried to start series with thru the years(Auburn, Florida State to name a couple), so now because of an expanded C-USA conference we had to drop Bama and our schedule is the worse for it.

The Golden Eagles had a pretty good recruiting class also(ranked ahead of several SEC teams), so maybe we can get a little respect from the BCS and not have only the Liberty Bowl to look forward to when we start winning the C-USA again.

Dang Purv you just made a liar out of me after what I said on another thread. :hihi:

Appreciate the props and I always did enjoy that Southern Miss game even when Favre beat the crap out of us. :9:

As an Auburn fan, I have absolutely nothing good to say about this.

I don't care, I really don't like this team and some of its obnoxious fans, key word to see here is SOME. A guy I know who is a Tide fan here living in Mobile says that he is embarrassed sometimes at the yahoos who make it to be too big of a deal. I mean their is a lingering image of Bama fans that the rank and file are stupid rednecks trailer trash undesirables, and maybe some of them are, but I think that despite the most vicious words
any ignorant Bama fan could say to me, their are probably a dozen more fans to take his place. I mean I should know, I go bowling with a lot of Bama fans here in Mobile, people you would think who egg it on but they dont. Their respectful, knowledgeable, and get along with me as an an Auburn fan.

I love Auburn, that will never change IMHO. Its too much of a great thing to not like, once its in the blood it never leaves, not that I would want it too.

I know how obnoxious some Bama fans can be
I've never met a Bama fan that WASN'T obnoxious!!! Sorry to rain on the Bama love parade, but if they never won another game, I'd be just fine and dandy with that!

I find it absolutely amazing that Saban still has recruiting prowess considering his history as a pathological liar.

Signing with Alabama while Saban is at the helm is like being a travelling salesman and marrying a nymphomaniac.

This will only make the taste of Auburn's victory just that much sweeter year after year. :hihi:

This will only make the taste of Auburn's victory just that much sweeter year after year. :hihi:

You still got to win 3 more in a row before you break the series record for consecutive wins there bud. And Auburn doesn't hold that record.:hihi: Also, Auburn was not going through probation at the time.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom