Congrats to LSU (1 Viewer)

Higher

Very Banned
Reaction score
We were outmatched against you guys tonight on the field, but you guys were nothing but class to those of us in the red and blue. We met some really nice people out tailgating and they treated us like family. Good luck the rest of the season to you guys.

sorry about your DB getting trucked

If he was the first or last that LF7 has done that too it would've been a big deal. Ole Miss is really beat up right now with so many true freshmen playing. We'll be fine coming back next year when we should have better depth all along both sides of the line. I for one will be glad for you guys to lose LF7, Key, Beckham and a few others. Whoever has the coaching job is going to have a tough job replacing some of your seniors.

If he was the first or last that LF7 has done that too it would've been a big deal. Ole Miss is really beat up right now with so many true freshmen playing. We'll be fine coming back next year when we should have better depth all along both sides of the line. I for one will be glad for you guys to lose LF7, Key, Beckham and a few others. Whoever has the coaching job is going to have a tough job replacing some of your seniors.

We have good depth. Losing Beckwith will sting...but we have a kid in Devon White that looks to be ready.

Key will return and we have more than capable RBs with Guice,Williams and Brossette.

Our depth was on display late in the game.

Yall need to drop that hurry up. It kills your momentum more times than it gives you momentum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

When the hurry up is working right it's a beautiful thing. What killed us last night was not respecting the run and leaving gaping holes in the D line. LF7 ran through those holes untouched so that was a good call on LSU's O coaches seeing that and taking advantage of it. It took us too long to get the D straightened out and we had become one dimensional. I did not like our game plan going in but I am not a coach.

When the hurry up is working right it's a beautiful thing. What killed us last night was not respecting the run and leaving gaping holes in the D line. LF7 ran through those holes untouched so that was a good call on LSU's O coaches seeing that and taking advantage of it. It took us too long to get the D straightened out and we had become one dimensional. I did not like our game plan going in but I am not a coach.

when its working ...."Right". thats the key.

It is much easier to get it wrong than right. Several games this year, you guys jumped out to double digit lead. Only to be reeled back in because of lack of focus/execution in the second half.

Here is a tidbit for you...prior to your final drive in the 4th...Ole Miss amassed a whopping 37 yds of TOTAL offense. We knew we were handling yall defensively...we just had no clue it was to the tune of a domination.

and the reason u got those long runs was you were stacking the box with 8-9 guys. You had Safetys running up just before snap to plug the run. You just were plugging the wrong holes ( inside vs outside ). Once LF7 breaks that second level you have 1-2 guys left to make that tackle which doesnt happen that often.

point was that your speed on offense, while it builds a lead, your defense cannot sustain the same level of play. Outscoring a team that has no D is receipe to win. But not a team with the defensive talent LSU has. You give the ball back entirely too quick to give your D chance to re-group and get prepped for next series.

Either way...im pleased as punch to see our talent start to show itself.

Bad news for you Key is a sophomore he has another year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom