Congrats to the 49ers for making the playoffs... (1 Viewer)

domedog316

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They were in position to control their own destiny and got it done. It was amazing that the Saints were ever in position to make the postseason. Lots of work to do in the off-season - solidify an already great defense and get some offensive help for Kamara, and hopefully MT...GEAUX SAINTS!

EDIT…..

I despise the 49ers but the fact is both teams had to win and they did. The amazing thing is that the 49ers have almost every starter available every game and barely beat us out with damn near our whole team injured at some point.

They were in position to control their own destiny and got it done. It was amazing that the Saints were ever in position to make the postseason. Lots of work to do in the off-season - solidify an already great defense and get some offensive help for Kamara, and hopefully MT...GEAUX SAINTS!

What is wrong with you?

The 49ers are great........ for me to poop on

Not from me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom