Congrats to the Cubs! (1 Viewer)

They still need to win the World Series but watching there fans last night reminded me when the Saints won the NFC championship and Super Bowl.

Whew. At first I thought RaginCajun83 started this thread
I was going to have to call an ambulance bc it would have certainly meant that he'd had a stroke

Yay Cubs
Yay no stroke

Let's party like it's 1908!

They still need to win the World Series but watching there fans last night reminded me when the Saints won the NFC championship and Super Bowl.

Agreed, my dad is a huge cubs fan ever since he was growing up in Chicago and now he live downs here in Louisiana, he's happy that they made it, now all they got to do is win it!

Cubs in 5...

Make it happen!!!

After so many years of disappointment I believe that this is the year. The unfortunate thing about baseball is that it's completely random. The best team doesn't always win. 1984 and 2003 have me too nervous to throw myself into it as I would like but I'm enjoying the ride.

14695608_1005250636269090_7945867555929247102_n.jpg

Had to steal this... thanks. :9:

Cubs announced that Kyle Schwarber would be coming back from his early season injury (ACL and LCL) to DH in game 1 of the World Series. This is a great feel good story considering how devastating his injury was and how early it happened. What isn't a feel good story is that they of course had to remove someone from the roster to put Schwarber on. Rob Zastryzny, a left handed reliever, has been removed from the World Series roster to clear way for Schwarber, and is pretty much just a blurb in a sports story now. While Zastryzny had only been with the team for very little time overall, it must suck to ride the wave of excitement of the playoffs and making the World Series, only to be told he's not on the 25-man roster anymore.

I grew up 3 hours from Chicago. Everyone I know is a Cubs fan, so they've annoyed me for 40 years now.

Screw em. It ain't baseball if Cubs fans aren't disappointed. Go Indians!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom