Congrats to you (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Helluva game played today. The defense certainly made Sanchez look like what he is, and that's a rookie. Hopefully this poor performance sparks some fire under the Jets. I thought our defense played great against you guys...but this thread isn't about the Jets.

Congrats Saints fans, enjoy it. I hope to see you again this year!

thanks man.

but hey, fan-to-fan, did we look soft today? what do you think about our chances versus the giants and who do you see winning?

Thanks. That Jets defense is special. I too would love a JEts - Saints SB. And a repeat of the score!!!!

Now go out and beat some NFC teams please

I didnt think we would be able to run on them like we did. Sure we got stopped a few times, but im still happy with how we run the ball.

That Jets team is a pretty darn good team. They will suffer periodically because Sanchez has to grow but rest assured, they will be a force to deal with the rest of the season in the AFC. They will have a hard time against the Falcons run game but will proably beat the rest of our division. Glad to see us win with defense....that will translate into victories later in the season. Who DAT!!!

Hey thanks PTC your a classy dude. Your Jets have something speacial and should only get better. Your D is ridiculous! Good luck to you guys in the future.

Jets defense kept our power offense pretty much in check. Kudos to that unit. Sanchez is going to be a great qb for you guys in time. Good game.

Jets D played great, but it wasn't enough. I knew Sanchez would suffer. Everyone underestimates the Saints D. Maybe not anymore.

Sharper feasts on young QBs. He picked off Eli a few times. But our O has to get it's mojo back.

Much classier poster than this guy on the Jets board.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 60
Jets are a tough team, with a very good defense. As the rookie continues to grow and learn, they will get to be that much better.

Congrats on a great game. The Jets play viciously to win, your defense holding us to only 343 yards. You guys should fiish with 11 or more wins, and will play some very entertaining games. I'm just grateful we got away with the win, and our defense came through. Good luck the rest of the way!

Helluva game played today. The defense certainly made Sanchez look like what he is, and that's a rookie. Hopefully this poor performance sparks some fire under the Jets. I thought our defense played great against you guys...but this thread isn't about the Jets.

Congrats Saints fans, enjoy it. I hope to see you again this year!

Jets are a playoff team. Their defense is about as good as the '00 Ravens, and they won the SB with a QB "less capable" than Sanchez. :scratch:

Thanks, man for the good words. :9:

:gosaints:

This may be the best D we play all year long. I had heard the Jets D was good and i would say it is better than good. Glad we come out with a W. Good game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom