Congrats (1 Viewer)

As a lifelong Buc fan, I just wanted to congratulate The Saints and their fans for a great season and division title! As for all the predictions that The Bucs will win that's just crazy! The Saints are the Champs and deserve nothing but respect until we knock them off. Don't get it twisted, I don't like The Saints, but I respect them as a team. I will only offer the Saints fans this. The Bucs are NOT the same team you played before. They have gotten better as the season has progressed and they are coming with a lot of confidence. Whether they are ready to beat the Saints remains to be seen, but they WILL continue to improve over the next year. But for now, all respect goes to the Saints!
My Spidey senses are detecting some reverse psychology. Brady will keep y’all in most games but we have beaten Brady badly when he was younger and had more talent than this years Bucs.

Why are the Bucs the only team that’s “not the same team they were earlier in the year”? This line is nothing but a built in excuse in case Tompa Bay loses, and it’s getting worn out in the media. If TB wins, it’s because they played better than the Saints. If the Saints play up to their capabilities, they win because they’re the better team.

What do you want to bet we’ll hear “the Bucs are not the same team they were last year” before the start of next season?

My Spidey senses are detecting some reverse psychology. Brady will keep y’all in most games but we have beaten Brady badly when he was younger and had more talent than this years Bucs.

i disagree. The Brady team in 2009 that we beat was towards the bottom of Brady Pats teams in his career. They were already 7-3 to our 10-0.

Touche my opponent. Kind words indeed.

This is going to be a battle, I know it going in. Regular season victories mean squat right now. Your team is more than capable we all know that there is no lack of respect here either. I dont want you to win the karma battle with all those kind words haha I see what your doing you sly dog. lol

And about TB not being the same team, that slogan reached nausea level 24 hours after we beat Chicago, so yeah we got the memo lol

I know one thing , this game better not come down to a Lutz field goal or someone is going to have to put me on oxygen
You and me both! I remember when I got too old to play and now I'm getting to old to watch! lol.
Lol! Not going for the Karma thing either, just stating the obvious, and I'm getting to old for trolling and smack talk also! 😉

i disagree. The Brady team in 2009 that we beat was towards the bottom of Brady Pats teams in his career. They were already 7-3 to our 10-0.

Brady has stated many times this year that he's never been on a team that had more talent. But he has obviously been on better teams! But he say's the sky is the limit for this team.

Brady has stated many times this year that he's never been on a team that had more talent. But he has obviously been on better teams! But he say's the sky is the limit for this team.

Rhetoric doesn't count plus some of his talent right now is older including him. That 09 team didn't even make it past the Divisional round which means they lost they're opening playoff game coming off a bye. Brady had never played in a Wild-Card game until he was a Buc so unless they didn't make the playoffs in 09 then they lost they're first game because it was the Jets vs Colts AFC title in 09.

Through the first 8 games, the Bucs offense averaged 30.8 PPG, while their defense gave up 20.6 PPG
Through the last 8 games, the Bucs offense averaged 30.6 PPG, while their defense gave up 23.7 PPG
In the last few regular season games, you put beatdowns on the 5-11 Lions and the lowly 4-12 Falcons, which massively padded those last 8 game stats. By all indications, the team was slightly worse in the latter part of the season.
You had a decent win again a sub .500 Washington team.

Excuse me if I don't quite buy the narrative that this is a different Bucs team. With that said, I still respect the season you guys have had. Y'all have a good team, and I honestly think y'all could beat us, but that's only if we don't play to our standard. We all know that division games are close, and in the playoffs it could very well be a dog-fight til the end. I do think the 3 latest wins y'all have had have probably boosted the team's confidence, and I won't take your team lightly. As always, it could go either way. I am excited about this game. It'll probably be one for the ages.

Why are the Bucs the only team that’s “not the same team they were earlier in the year”? This line is nothing but a built in excuse in case Tompa Bay loses, and it’s getting worn out in the media. If TB wins, it’s because they played better than the Saints. If the Saints play up to their capabilities, they win because they’re the better team.

What do you want to bet we’ll hear “the Bucs are not the same team they were last year” before the start of next season?

You missed the point, The Saints don't have nearly as much to improve on. You've had the same coach and program for years. You guys are all on the same page. The Bucs are in our second year with BA and first with TB12, Gronk and etc. The offense is still a work in progress and will be through next year. The Saints are not. They are already a fine oiled finished product and deserve full respect. That's the difference!

I couldn't help but notice your location. You ain't one of dem der Scienmatologists, is ya?
Ah man, now that hurts! lol Great! I'm 5th generation from Clearwater and my home is only known for Scientology! Not that we have world class fishing or some of the worlds top beaches! Maybe it's time for me to head to the mountains!

As a lifelong Buc fan, I just wanted to congratulate The Saints and their fans for a great season and division title! As for all the predictions that The Bucs will win that's just crazy! The Saints are the Champs and deserve nothing but respect until we knock them off. Don't get it twisted, I don't like The Saints, but I respect them as a team. I will only offer the Saints fans this. The Bucs are NOT the same team you played before. They have gotten better as the season has progressed and they are coming with a lot of confidence. Whether they are ready to beat the Saints remains to be seen, but they WILL continue to improve over the next year. But for now, all respect goes to the Saints!

“Damming by faint praise.”

Well, in all FAIRNESS, Saints beat Tommy Boy in NE if the refs HONESTLY called holding/tackling on that TD play!

(But, of course the fix was in when on an earlier play they declared, "It is not Holding because the defender played through the Hold.") (What utter nonsense.)

I’m not eating the op’s cheese. Your pleasantries and what not have no power here!!! Leave your Trojan horse outside the gate so we can burn it in the morning. You are welcome to pick up the ashes following the third beat down of the year that will commence on Sunday.

Last edited:
You missed the point, The Saints don't have nearly as much to improve on. You've had the same coach and program for years. You guys are all on the same page. The Bucs are in our second year with BA and first with TB12, Gronk and etc. The offense is still a work in progress and will be through next year. The Saints are not. They are already a fine oiled finished product and deserve full respect. That's the difference!
I didn’t miss the point at all. I can assure you my reading comprehension is up to par. I just happen to think that the line you pushed in your OP is bogus. It’s the same thing that was said before our second game, and we know how that played out. The Bucs are a talented team, but they are who they are. Whether they improve next year is irrelevant to the outcome of the game Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom