Congrats (1 Viewer)

You trolling, brah? bruh? bro? brother?

Tom Brady is the GOAT...You guys have an amazing secondary...Mike Evans is the best WR hands down.

There, reversed. Don't worry guys.

I was in Clearwater yesterday...I live in Tampa...You're not the guy with the "I hate the Saints" t-shirt were you?

Ah man, now that hurts! lol Great! I'm 5th generation from Clearwater and my home is only known for Scientology! Not that we have world class fishing or some of the worlds top beaches! Maybe it's time for me to head to the mountains!
I know. The first time I was ever in Clearwater, I didn't know anything about it. So you can thank Leah Remini because now everyone knows about MisCabbage.

"Hi! Congrats! My team is better than your team but I'm not going to come right out and say it. I'm gonna mix it in amongst compliments and exclamation points!"

Look at all those exclamation points you used in your posts on a Tuesday night.

"Hi! Congrats! My team is better than your team but I'm not going to come right out and say it. I'm gonna mix it in amongst compliments and exclamation points!"

Look at all those exclamation points you used in your posts on a Tuesday night.

Or...

"HI! Congrats! Even though your team swept my team this season and won the NFC South for the 4th straight season, I'm here to claim that my team is better IF they happen to win this Sunday - although my team has no chance of winning the Super Bowl this year! But wait til next year!"

Ten posts by this token yearly passing through band wagoner and all I can get is "Tompon Brady and the Bucs are improved and I really believe we stand a good chance this time" Turn off the talking heads and get ready for another beatdown. You're just here for affirmation not to pay any respect

You trolling, brah? bruh? bro? brother?

Tom Brady is the GOAT...You guys have an amazing secondary...Mike Evans is the best WR hands down.

There, reversed. Don't worry guys.

I was in Clearwater yesterday...I live in Tampa...You're not the guy with the "I hate the Saints" t-shirt were you?
Wouldn't be it weird if he was?

As a lifelong Buc fan, I just wanted to congratulate The Saints and their fans for a great season and division title! As for all the predictions that The Bucs will win that's just crazy! The Saints are the Champs and deserve nothing but respect until we knock them off. Don't get it twisted, I don't like The Saints, but I respect them as a team. I will only offer the Saints fans this. The Bucs are NOT the same team you played before. They have gotten better as the season has progressed and they are coming with a lot of confidence. Whether they are ready to beat the Saints remains to be seen, but they WILL continue to improve over the next year. But for now, all respect goes to the Saints!

The fact that a fan of a division rival came in here with a post this good-natured and 6 people still left negative reactions says a lot about those people.

Let me guess.. They are not the same team over the past 5 weeks...? The weeks they played the 29th, 27th, 29th, and 32nd defenses? Reality check comes Sunday.

I'm just glad we're playing the Bucs cuz they're the only team with a winning record that our defense has played well against. Basically, I'm saying the smack you're talking about their offense being overrated could easily be applied to our defense.

The fact that a fan of a division rival came in here with a post this good-natured and 6 people still left negative reactions says a lot about those people.
Mostly good natured but he did bury this little nugget in his third post:

"Most of us Buc fans won't need a reality check. We're smart enough to know that the Saints are years ahead of us when it comes time playing together as a team.
We're also smart enough to know that the playoffs are a different season and stats mean nothing. I'm wondering when you guys got knocked out of the playoffs at home a couple times, how well did stats help you then? For me, the only thing that matters now is that the Saints are "king of the hill" and will stay that way till they aren't. The length of your reign is yet to be determined, but until then, "all due respect"."

That little nugget is quite a little toad in the mouth.

Mostly good natured but he did bury this little nugget in his third post:

"Most of us Buc fans won't need a reality check. We're smart enough to know that the Saints are years ahead of us when it comes time playing together as a team.
We're also smart enough to know that the playoffs are a different season and stats mean nothing. I'm wondering when you guys got knocked out of the playoffs at home a couple times, how well did stats help you then? For me, the only thing that matters now is that the Saints are "king of the hill" and will stay that way till they aren't. The length of your reign is yet to be determined, but until then, "all due respect"."

That little nugget is quite a little toad in the mouth.

I mean it's at least half true. There's zero excuse for letting a 10-win MIN team that was 3 games worse than us waltz into the dome and leave with the W. And as much as the 2018 NFC CG was clearly fixed, we could've taken it out of the refs' hands if we hadn't P'Oed away a 13-point lead. I'm not saying that to take any blame away from those refs cuz they truly are pieces of sheet and nothing more but we have a very long history of not being nearly as good in the playoffs as we expect to be.

I mean it's at least half true. There's zero excuse for letting a 10-win MIN team that was 3 games worse than us waltz into the dome and leave with the W. And as much as the 2018 NFC CG was clearly fixed, we could've taken it out of the refs' hands if we hadn't P'Oed away a 13-point lead. I'm not saying that to take any blame away from those refs cuz they truly are pieces of sheet and nothing more but we have a very long history of not being nearly as good in the playoffs as we expect to be.
Didn't say it's not true. But it's also less good natured, "Let's have a good game, guys" than it is, "Hey, how'd those last couple playoffs work out for you, guys?" smack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom