Congrats (1 Viewer)

I'm sure he regularly has nightmares about being held to 32 points.

Our offense not being able to efficiently possess the ball lost us that game - not the defense. The excessive penalties didn't help either.. The Chiefs got to run 92 plays on offense to the Saints 52 plays. The Saints D put a physical beating on Mahomes that he hadn't felt in any other game this season.

Mostly good natured but he did bury this little nugget in his third post:

"Most of us Buc fans won't need a reality check. We're smart enough to know that the Saints are years ahead of us when it comes time playing together as a team.
We're also smart enough to know that the playoffs are a different season and stats mean nothing. I'm wondering when you guys got knocked out of the playoffs at home a couple times, how well did stats help you then? For me, the only thing that matters now is that the Saints are "king of the hill" and will stay that way till they aren't. The length of your reign is yet to be determined, but until then, "all due respect"."

That little nugget is quite a little toad in the mouth.
His only post with no exclamation points. Probably the only post where he was saying what he really meant.

I’ve always said this year will be the saints year but if everyone returns to bucs next year y’all will be the favorites I’m sure of it.

Bucs are about to learn what the falcons and carolina have known for awhile.....Payton has a way of owning a division team when it looks like they're a threat. He takes these division games personally.

Ask Pat Mahomes if he'd like to play the Saints Defense again.
32-29 victory with no interceptions. id venture to say mahomes isnt scared to play any defense.

i'd love to see saints play them again because that means we beat brady and likely rodgers.

If Bucs are considered a better team, good for you. Saints usually beat a better team pretty well than teams like Raiders, Browns or Eagles.

After the last three years, we are so ready for this moment, and we are not going to let a new TB coming to the division and win anything from us.

As a lifelong Buc fan, I just wanted to congratulate The Saints and their fans for a great season and division title! As for all the predictions that The Bucs will win that's just crazy! The Saints are the Champs and deserve nothing but respect until we knock them off. Don't get it twisted, I don't like The Saints, but I respect them as a team. I will only offer the Saints fans this. The Bucs are NOT the same team you played before. They have gotten better as the season has progressed and they are coming with a lot of confidence. Whether they are ready to beat the Saints remains to be seen, but they WILL continue to improve over the next year. But for now, all respect goes to the Saints!

respect to you good sir/mam

id venture to say mahomes isnt scared to play any defense.

I didn't say he was scared to play the Saints D. He has so much skill, I don't imagine he's "scared" to play anyone. I said he wouldn't like playing the Saints D again. He got physically beat up in our game, and that's why I think out of the NFC defenses left in the playoffs the Saints are the one he'd least like to go against.

You missed the point, The Saints don't have nearly as much to improve on. You've had the same coach and program for years. You guys are all on the same page. The Bucs are in our second year with BA and first with TB12, Gronk and etc. The offense is still a work in progress and will be through next year. The Saints are not. They are already a fine oiled finished product and deserve full respect. That's the difference!

Playoff experience definitely matters, along with team familiarity.

The Bucs have players with playoff experience (Brady, Gronk, Antonio, Fournette, etc).......but none of them have it with the Bucs. Mike Evans and some of those others have never smelled the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom