Congratulation to Jason Craft. (1 Viewer)

Saintuary

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
If there is any player today that warrant recognition it's Jason Craft. I have been prolly the hardest on him but today he played his butt off. My hat is off to Craft.

Craft = beast today. He was all around the ball all day in the running and passing game. He also had great coverage and a few deep passes (and got lucky on that white drop).

Congrats to him. I see him and Thomas about on the same level. Was nice to see one of them step it up.

Undoubtedly I think Craft had his best outing at the CB position.

Against better recievers and a qb, though I'm still uncomfortable with him back there. Let's hope he can continue to play at this level.

Yeh, Craft deserves all the recognition. They threw at hime a lot today and he only had one breakdown all game. Which is excellent for a CB. Craft played his but off and is my "player of the game".

At least he didn't have his head terminally turned into the backfield like Fred Thomas the last few weeks. That alone is worth kudos. He played pretty stout and agressive all day. So, props JC.

I can agree with Craft but also a strong recommendation for Terrence Copper catching that hail mary.

Craft is a good corner as long as he doesn't try to gamble by looking in the backfield or biting on play action and double moves. Maybe today he finally learned but I think it has more to do with covering Roddy White and Michael Vick throwing him the ball.

good game, great game craft, but atl's qb is a rb

Bellamy came in and made a couple of plays also.

Great game Craft... I'll keep my burnt toast pic in case you digress... but you played an outstanding game today. You need to send Roddy White a bouquet of flowers, because if he catches that pass this board would have fried you... but great game.

I agree on Craft but McKenzie completely took his man out of the game! The secondary was lights out today, period. The Falcant's WR's helped out the cause today too. They had like 5 or 6 drops!

...except when he was completely lost on that play where white dropped the ball

craft is good on fly patterns because he's got good speed to keep up. but he can really get turned around

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom