Congratulations to Teddy Bridgewater ! (1 Viewer)

“After every game, home or away, a group of players from both teams come together to say a prayer at midfield. It’s my favorite thing about game day on Sunday. Giving thanks and praise to God win or lose,” he said. “Well, after the game was over, I was asked to do an interview talking about the big win. Once the interview was over I immediately looked behind me towards the 50 yard line, nervous that I had missed the prayer, and I did. However, Teddy was there waiting and told me ‘J! I got you man..I know you didn’t wanna miss this’ and started praying.

“There is a reason God brings people in your life depending on what ‘season’ of life you’re in. Teddy didn’t know, I never told him, but I needed that prayer.”

I disagree w/ some of the TB takes, he's not a bridge QB...he's a NFL starter that got a raw deal in Carolina. For us, Teddy had a slow game 1 and 2 but he took off after those first 2 averaging over 275 per game. He was solid during his fill in...he's just not here because apparently CSP wanted some "strange" not because TB wasn't good enough.
Teddy signed with Carolina last year while Brees was still playing so you're flat out wrong.

Teddy signed with Carolina last year while Brees was still playing so you're flat out wrong.
Ummm...not sure what I did to be met with such hostility, but Ok. I didn't say anything to the contrary of what you just posted.

It's like I said 1+2=3....then you countered, "you're flat out wrong: 3+4=7". Who P'Oed in your cornflakes this morning?

If CSP wanted TB around after 2019, then he'd be here today regardless of what someone else offered. If you guarantee me keys to a Ferrari in a year, I'm not going to skip on that to get a Carolla now.

Ummm...not sure what I did to be met with such hostility, but Ok. I didn't say anything to the contrary of what you just posted.

It's like I said 1+2=3....then you countered, "you're flat out wrong: 3+4=7". Who P'Oed in your cornflakes this morning?

If CSP wanted TB around after 2019, then he'd be here today regardless of what someone else offered. If you guarantee me keys to a Ferrari in a year, I'm not going to skip on that to get a Carolla now.
You're reading way too much into a simple comment. Sounds like you freak out over anything when someone doesn't agree with you but here's my original comment fleshed out so you can understand. Here's the part I was responding to, "he's just not here because apparently CSP wanted some "strange" not because TB wasn't good enough." I'm saying you are wrong because TB CHOSE to leave so that he could be a starter knowing that he wasn't going to unseat Brees. There's no way we could've matched Carolina's offer while we still had Brees which means that Payton wanting "strange" has no merit. We had no other choice but to find someone else.

The stats show it wasn’t ugly. A search on this forum is not recommended to find the right answer 🤣
Oh, so we just go by stats now? People were lighting Teddy and his anemic offense up. They were screaming for Payton to open up the playbook so we could get some explosion on that field.

I can assure you that those posts game posts(The Dome game notwithstanding) looked exactly how these post game Jameis and Taysom Philly game look(ed).

I don't think you can say anything negative about this man:

Thank you for posting this video. I really needed to hear what these brothas were saying. It picked my spirit up after a trying week. I heard God through it, and I appreciate you sharing this clip. Now I need to start watching this show. Blessings to you.

Coach spent a year with each of Teddy and Winston and each could be had this off-season. Congrats to Teddy but stop with the QB remorse. Coach made an informed decision.

Similar pattern nevertheless. Teddy wasn't lighting people up in his first few games. Most posters gave the defense all the credit. Sound familiar :unsure:
Because the whole team deserved the credit for stepping up in those games

The've literally beat 3 of the worst 4 teams in the NFL. Teddy will be great getting them to 7-10 as usual. Zero upside as a starter.

You have to swing for the fences at QB. There's no point rolling out Bridgewater, Tyrod Taylor, Fitzpatrick's of the world unless you want to be stuck in mediocrity.

The Broncos are 3-0 right now.

I bet in a month they're 3-4.

Bump

The've literally beat 3 of the worst 4 teams in the NFL. Teddy will be great getting them to 7-10 as usual. Zero upside as a starter.

You have to swing for the fences at QB. There's no point rolling out Bridgewater, Tyrod Taylor, Fitzpatrick's of the world unless you want to be stuck in mediocrity.

The Broncos are 3-0 right now.

I bet in a month they're 3-4.
You were not wrong

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom