Congressional Action is Happening! (1 Viewer)

You don’t laugh at a congressional subpoena. You get a lawyer and spend thousands even if innocent. A corporation such as the NFL could spend tens of millions. Being hauled before Congress during Super Bowl Week would essentially cost Goodell his job.

Then by all means.. I'm on board.

Someone retweet Cedric Richmond my tweets. I think they can use them for evidence.

So at the end of all the legal proceedings what can we expect to be left with?

Just having someone stand up for us and try to make someone be held accountable. That's enough for me.

We deserve an explanation. We were jobbed out of going to the biggest event in American sports. That means something to A LOT of people.

Probably nothing will happen but it shows the NFL that we ain’t letting this goes.
Just having someone stand up for us and try to make someone be held accountable. That's enough for me.

We deserve an explanation. We were jobbed out of going to the biggest event in American sports. That means something to A LOT of people.

I'm going to be honest it doesn't change a single thing for me. Unless this game was replayed which it would never, dragging this agony along for longer than it needs without any outcome that only involves us being in the super bowl is just wasted energy.

I emailed this to Mike Florio, in case he can do anything with it.

He ran with it!

PFT said:
Commissioner Roger Goodell probably shouldn’t worry about a lawsuit filed in New Orleans over the blown call at the end of the NFC Championship. Goodell probably should worry (at least a little bit) about another potential scenario for sworn testimony, sparked by a U.S. Representative from New Orleans.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-to-testify-before-an-antitrust-subcommittee/

:cheer:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom