Congressional Action is Happening! (2 Viewers)

Anything that continues to showcase the wrong doings of the NFL and it’s dictator Goodell is fine by me. They deserve this story to shoved up their can throughout the Super Bowl season and coverage. The illegitimacy of the league and game needs to stay on the front burner for at least another week and a half.

Even if you think this is laughable the point is to keep this in the news and not to let the NFL sweep it under the rug and pretend it is business as usual. Goodell must be held accountable and be forced to at least comment on it for crying out loud.

I for one want to know why the severe punishment for Bounty Gate and yet Patriots got essentially a slap on wrist for several offenses. Why the bias towards a small market team.

Exactly! It's a clear case of preferential treatment. Dont know what could come from this, but they should at the very least give us back the draft picks they took from us in 2012, or something on that level. The league should also admit theyre all bungling idiots then apologize to the Saints, the city and the fanbase. Lastly, they need to fix what needs to fixed, rule-wise. Even if they actually do those things - which I seriously doubt - it still pales in comparison to what those crooked shysters cost the team and the entire WhoDat Nation.

I for one want to know why the severe punishment for Bounty Gate and yet Patriots got essentially a slap on wrist for several offenses. Why the bias towards a small market team.
The League was facing a multi billion dollar lawsuit over concussions when Bountygate broke. It went beyond sports. The morning talk shows were picking up the lawsuit story. Then the Williams tapes showed up.

Oh brother. We r turning into the laughing stock of the league ?

Hopefully everyone here is smart enough to realize this is a troll of another team. He just joined two days ago and I dont think after the recent debacle we are exactly gaining fans so it makes no sense being a real fan he/she just now discovered this forum.

This Congressional antitrust threat is being picked up by national media. We have to buttress this angle more than any other. Congress is the only authority that the NFL cannot ignore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom