Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony honoring ALS advocate and former NFL player, Steve Gleason. (1 Viewer)

This is a really big deal. There have been over 3,200 Medals of Honor awarded by the U.S. government -- but fewer than 200 Congressional Gold Medals.

Now this is what truly matters. Who cares about the Minneapolis Miracle and two blown calls and all the other seemingly disheartening occurrences to the team and fans. This honor to one of ours transcends all those minor blips and gets to deliver the message about what truly is important in life. Steve Gleason epitomizes this in his fight and remarkable selfless life.
I gotta tell you no way could I ever be that strong in the face of that disease. My admiration and love for him is through the roof. God bless him, his family and really anybody fighting to overcome whatever obstacles are thrown in their way.

Great news! We love you Steve, keep fighting the good fight !

Absolutely beautiful!!!! ???

Pelosi managed to mention the LSU Championship, as well........love it! ???

Great news! Gleason deserves it for all he's done off the field. Guy is a true inspiration. Rebirth.

Thank you very much for this. Gleason is such an inspiration that it's hard to put into words. Very proud to be a fan of the team he played for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom