N/S Congressman Grills Roger Goodell Over Dave Portnoy Feud At Hearing (1 Viewer)

BREAKING NEWS…..Roger Goodell is a lying piece of 🤬

Just burn it down…..all of it. The NFL, the Government, the FED, credit systems…..ALL OF IT!!!. Sick of all of these lying fools that just wants to line their own pockets, while the number 1 resource of our country is the working class. I’m tired of being the backbone to this crap. There’s no loopholes for me. If things can’t be fair, then why should they exist? Yeah I had a few drinks at the pool and I may be out of line, but geez…..dude just straight up lied like he always does. #SICKOFIT

Apologies to those that I offended. I’m just sick of it. Used to be proud of things, now I’m just flat out embarrassed and I can’t defend 99% of the crap around us
I agree with you on a lot of things, but I don't think I've ever agreed with you more.

Just burn it down…..all of it. The NFL, the Government, the FED, credit systems…..ALL OF IT!!!. Sick of all of these lying fools that just wants to line their own pockets, while the number 1 resource of our country is the working class. I’m tired of being the backbone to this crap. There’s no loopholes for me. If things can’t be fair, then why should they exist? Yeah I had a few drinks at the pool and I may be out of line, but geez…..dude just straight up lied like he always does. #SICKOFIT

Apologies to those that I offended. I’m just sick of it. Used to be proud of things, now I’m just flat out embarrassed and I can’t defend 99% of the crap around us
I've been this way for a while. Like 2.5 years.

1655955958866.gif
I really feel the forums policy on language, threats, violence, etc should have a Roger Goodell exception clause.

If Roger Goodell is "disrespecting" (being as nice as I can here) a media guy like Dave Portnoy, just how far will he go to destroy the likes of a Sean Payton.

Thinking back, penalty disparity! How about the not-too-distant facts that came out and clearly showed how much disparity there has been (continuous years/across the entire league) when it comes to penalties called on the Saints -vs- not called against Saints opponents. Some probably simple laugh this off, especially our opponents. You know, better them than us kind of thing. At the end of the day, I wish owners would wise up for the good of the game. Send Rodger packing! The NFL desperately needs a commissioner with fresh ideas and respect both inside and outside of the league.

1655955958866.gif
You could move to the Congo and live in that kind of freedom.

Jim Jordan is a slimy piece of garbage. He was a wrestling coach at Ohio St before going to congress. The athletes were being abused and he looked the other way. He was accused of pressuring the athletes to recant their statements.Now he is is Washington doing the same and worse just getting paid more to be a piece of slime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom