Connection question for 360 (1 Viewer)

ibelieve

unnecessarily vulgar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I normally just play random people and I never have a problem connecting. My brother just got a 360 for Xmass and I am trying to play him in NCAA. He has played random people just find and has no problem with his connection. For some reason it doesnt let me connect to him to play. It wont even let me send him an invite from my freind list. We have to go into a lobby to be able to connect. As soon as he accepts the invite it says your connection has been lost. Any ideas before I seriously destroy something.

hallpp!!!

happens to me, as well, w/ people on my friends list but only occasionally..i dont know what the reason is..gl

My friend and I had the same problem.The problem is most likely the NAT settings on your or your friends router.Both of you need to go to the Dashboard and find system settings.From there click test XBox live connections.The very last thing on the page is the NAT.If either of you are set to moderate or strict you sometimes will experience problems.You need to set it to open.Here is a link to help you out.

http://forum.rapgodfathers.com/gamers-lounge/125424-tip-open-your-nat-better-xbox-live-gaming.html

Try a search engine with keywords "setting xbox live NAT to open".It worked for us.Let me know if it fixes the problem.

My friend and I had the same problem.The problem is most likely the NAT settings on your or your friends router.Both of you need to go to the Dashboard and find system settings.From there click test XBox live connections.The very last thing on the page is the NAT.If either of you are set to moderate or strict you sometimes will experience problems.You need to set it to open.Here is a link to help you out.

http://forum.rapgodfathers.com/gamers-lounge/125424-tip-open-your-nat-better-xbox-live-gaming.html

Try a search engine with keywords "setting xbox live NAT to open".It worked for us.Let me know if it fixes the problem.

Thanks for the advice I will give that a shot. Appreciate it man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom