Consideration at #10 Pick?RB (1 Viewer)

Question: If RUN DMC is available at #10 would you draft him? Then trade Bush or DMC for more picks? Who would you go with or what are your thoughts and Why?????

Reggie is not tradeable. Cap hit from his bonus would kill the saints.

I would really like to have DMac, but we can't afford him. Smart teams save the big bucks for linemen.

That said, a big, bruising back can be the defense's best friend. I'm not even so sure about the "bruising" part. I haven't seen DMac make much yardage after contact like Deuce or Pierre Thomas.

I would hold the pick for ransom, and it goes to the highest bidder!

No way this happens. He is a Raider.

Says who? They just re-signed Fargas and have Michael Bush and Domenic Rhodes. They also ranked at the bottom of the league in rush defense and Warren Sapp just retired; I'd say they're almost certain to take a DT.

If you mean this, you have no idea what you're looking at when watching a NFL Football game.

no crap didn't we go to the nfc championship in Reggies rookie year and if i'm not mistaken he had a pretty good year that year not to mention how he alters the defense just being on the field!

Wow....I'm telling you guys...You've heard it here first....DMC ain't making it past the Falcons...make no if ands or buts about it...if he does fall to us however...I'll be the first to let you know right here first as well...TAKE HIM!!! PLEASE!!! Deuce is Phenomenal, but he's getting old....D MAC is the next top Model of Running Backs...He's the new Hotness if you will...and with him being the Bruiser for years to come and Bush being the XFactor like he was back in his rookie year just 2 short seasons ago....Wow...This Offense will be wide the heck open...Getting D-Mac is just something that would be too huge an opportunity to pass up...It would add too many more years to the life expectancy of Reggie Bush's career....nuff said...we can get CB's in FA and in the 2nd round of the draft if need be...just my humble opinion...

Wyzdom360

Mendenhall> DMC
Stewart>DMC

DMC was a great college back but Mendenhall and Stewart will be better pros.

Wow....I'm telling you guys...You've heard it here first....DMC ain't making it past the Falcons...make no if ands or buts about it...if he does fall to us however...I'll be the first to let you know right here first as well...TAKE HIM!!! PLEASE!!! Deuce is Phenomenal, but he's getting old....D MAC is the next top Model of Running Backs...He's the new Hotness if you will...and with him being the Bruiser for years to come and Bush being the XFactor like he was back in his rookie year just 2 short seasons ago....Wow...This Offense will be wide the heck open...Getting D-Mac is just something that would be too huge an opportunity to pass up...It would add too many more years to the life expectancy of Reggie Bush's career....nuff said...we can get CB's in FA and in the 2nd round of the draft if need be...just my humble opinion...

Wyzdom360

Who is D-Mac? Do you mean McFadden?

Mendenhall> DMC
Stewart>DMC

Mendenhall seems to be the hot name right now....with a really good combine, he could help himself immensely.

Mendenhall> DMC
Stewart>DMC

Hell Felix Jones > DMC in my opinion. I wasn't impressed that much watching McFadden against LSU. He ran out of that stupid formation where he lined up at QB. Can't do that nonsense in the NFL.

Id take him in a second. Deuce has two blown out knees and may never be the same. Reggie hasnt shown even a hint that he can be a top flight featured running back in the NFL. Take McFadden and start him at RB with Deuce (if he can come back) alternating with him and let Reggie continue in his current role but with more emphasis on WR.

That is unless you are playing BPA and the most explosive offensive weapon falls to you at #10.

I don't care who you have on your team, if nobody is willing to trade up to get him, and he is the best player avaiable on the board, we will take him. we would be stupid not to.
Yeah, we should be smart like the Lions and keep picking the same position in the 1st round. Matt Millen is a genius.

No sense getting all worked up over wishfull thinking....but if he's the BPA at the time....GRAB HIM PLEASE!:9:

Darren McFadden will be the best RB to come into the NFL in a very long time. He's surely the best Offensive player in this year's draft. With that said, there's no way he makes it to #10 and if he did, we'd get the right offer to trade the pick.
I agree though, if we draft him, Deuce is as good as gone. That would not be a popular thing with the fans. That is until they fell in love with D-Mac once he hit the field. There was a little concern and question when Reggie was coming into the league, but with McFadden there is no question whatsoever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom