Console Wars! SNES vs SEGA (2 Viewers)

THAT'S the game they need to remake on current gen consoles.

For sure they do. I had ToeJam and Earl 3 on the original Xbox, it wasn't too bad. 2 was awful as they went with like a side scrolling Mario type gameplay. But yeah I would love a modern TJ and E! I also want another Rampart game that could be downloaded on the live marketplace or PSN with online multiplayer I loved that game so much. I loved SNES but Sega's games always stuck out a little more for me.

ToeJam and Earl
Altered Beast
Streets of Rage 1-3
Sonic
Golden Axe
General Chaos (Most memorable experience if you had the Team Player adapter to get 2v2 games going!)
Mutant League Hockey
Mutant League Football
Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion
Phantasy Star
Jungle Strike
Revenge of Shinobi
Shinging Force
Earthworm Jim
Road Rash
Ecco the Dolphin
Contra Hard Corps

Console Wars! SNES vs SEGA - Episode 3: X-Men

In the early 90's Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis were bitter rivals. Each console had their own respected games. Occasionally, games came out for both systems. This show focuses on these games. Two bitter rivals representing each console determine which system had the better game. Episode 3 is about X-Men.

CONSOLE WARS! - X-MEN - YouTube

18fc6c0d-bf24-9a02.jpg

Console Wars! SNES vs SEGA - Episode 4: Mortal Kombat

In the early 90's Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis were bitter rivals. Each console had their own respected games. Occasionally, games came out for both systems. This show focuses on these games. Two bitter rivals representing each console determine which system had the better game. Episode 4 is about Mortal Kombat.

CONSOLE WARS! - Mortal Kombat - YouTube

For sure they do. I had ToeJam and Earl 3 on the original Xbox, it wasn't too bad. 2 was awful as they went with like a side scrolling Mario type gameplay. But yeah I would love a modern TJ and E! I also want another Rampart game that could be downloaded on the live marketplace or PSN with online multiplayer I loved that game so much. I loved SNES but Sega's games always stuck out a little more for me.

ToeJam and Earl
Altered Beast
Streets of Rage 1-3
Sonic
Golden Axe
General Chaos (Most memorable experience if you had the Team Player adapter to get 2v2 games going!)
Mutant League Hockey
Mutant League Football
Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion
Phantasy Star
Jungle Strike
Revenge of Shinobi
Shinging Force
Earthworm Jim
Road Rash
Ecco the Dolphin
Contra Hard Corps

General Chaos was awesome! I still have that game... in a box somewhere.

In the early 90's Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis were bitter rivals. Each console had their own respected games. Occasionally, games came out for both systems. This show focuses on these games. Two bitter rivals representing each console determine which system had the better game. Episode 4 is about Mortal Kombat.

CONSOLE WARS! - Mortal Kombat - YouTube

SNES was obviously the more polished and and visually attractive game.

However, the Genesis had the the blood.

I remember my Dad telling us we could get one Mortal Kombat game for either Genesis or Super Nintendo. After a long deliberation between my brothers and I we unanimously voted for the Genesis version.

I still have my old Sega Genesis in its original box. I doubt that it still works though.

Console Wars! SNES vs SEGA - Episode 6: Ys III

In the early 90's Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis were bitter rivals. Each console had their own respected games. Occasionally, games came out for both systems. This show focuses on these games. Two bitter rivals representing each console determine which system had the better game. Episode 6 is about Ys III.

Console Wars!

I only got a used Genesis to play three games. Phantasy Star IV, Shining Force, and Shining Force II.

Nothing else stood out to me that much.

Console Wars - Contra - (Super Nintendo vs Sega Genesis)

In the early 90's Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis were bitter rivals. Each console had their own respected games. Occasionally, games came out for both systems. This show focuses on these games. Two bitter rivals representing each console determine which system had the better game. Episode 7 is about Contra.

Console Wars - Contra (Super Nintendo vs Sega Genesis) - YouTube

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom