Continuing Pash/Gruden/WFT fallout (1 Viewer)

But adults argue in circles to the point of offending and insulting people, so maybe we should be something other than adults?
I think he might’ve meant it to where it’s civil, respectful, and open to all reasonable, logical points of view that doesn’t lead to some poster or posters egos taking over, petty, divisive insults the sort more reserved for high school settings, and partisan, idealogical groups which serve as overrated “echo chambers” to spew non-sensical drivel.

(Speculation) Why, Gruden may have been the only one. Could the NFL be way ahead on this and moving on Gruden now, because there is a more damaging story coming against Gruden? That is tied up in investigation. That would be better to be hit with that story, after he is no longer employed by the NFL. I'm thinking, (Speculation) sexual harassment or assault.

(Speculation) Why, Gruden may have been the only one. Could the NFL be way ahead on this and moving on Gruden now, because there is a more damaging story coming against Gruden? That is tied up in investigation. That would be better to be hit with that story, after he is no longer employed by the NFL. I'm thinking, (Speculation) sexual harassment or assault.
The way they were talking and passing around nude photos of cheerleaders, he can't be the only one.

It is the NFL way. Take a preemptive strike in an attempt to lessen the blow later and make it look like you were already taking measures to fix it (Bountygate anyone?)

The way they were talking and passing around nude photos of cheerleaders, he can't be the only one.
No, but the others may have not been head coaches employed by the NFL. It is different when you are a face for the franchise.

Pash might be the leverage because he's the league's head counsel

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the NFL way. Take a preemptive strike in an attempt to lessen the blow later and make it look like you were already taking measures to fix it (Bountygate anyone?)
It's just good business. The NFL has had a very good relationship with the Koman foundation. (when the nfl wears pink) If the emails got out, they would be accused of covering them up. That is a sponsor they can not afford to loose over a Gruden.

It's just good business. The NFL has had a very good relationship with the Koman foundation. (when the nfl wears pink) If the emails got out, they would be accused of covering them up. That is a sponsor they can not afford to loose over a Gruden.
Ah yes... Their concern for women. Then there was the Ray Rice video...

I saw how fast it escalated for Gruden, from discovery to being published publicly to being fired/resigned. Why is this thing with Pash dragging?
Gruden didn't have boss Goodell as his daddy.
Which we've all done. Just, I'm assuming, not in an e-mail on an NFL server.
No. We just do it with pride on a wide-open public forum. Then we chest bump each other. WHODAT ROGER?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom