Continuing Pash/Gruden/WFT fallout (1 Viewer)

It's just good business. The NFL has had a very good relationship with the Koman foundation. (when the nfl wears pink) If the emails got out, they would be accused of covering them up. That is a sponsor they can not afford to loose over a Gruden.
i think they've walked that back in last 2 years since Komen has shown that it's not quite an exemplar of great charity

Read the article and tell me that the NFL isn’t corrupt. A “mis-characterization”?!?! What?!?!

Attachments

• 94DF17CA-E1E4-4F37-A310-4B22578F2285.png
    94DF17CA-E1E4-4F37-A310-4B22578F2285.png
    911.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I want to see some good old fashioned investigative journalism to uncover and then tell the truth. Seems everybody has a price these days though.

Hooefully the NFL and Goodell get their comeuppance. It's been a long time in the making and you can't hide everything forever.

No, but the others may have not been head coaches employed by the NFL. It is different when you are a face for the franchise.
Meaning, these other morally/ethically devoid characters are far less visible, corporate NFL FO types most of us wouldn't recognize unless we scrummaged through some old NFL team's "About Bios" who'd give just brief, positive declarative descriptions of their educational background, previous work experience, company positions held, just nameless faces and features among many others who work for 32 NFL teams' FO or the NFL itself in New York and their smarter, more.and tactful and have savvier instincts to know who to call or how to make potentially difficult, intransigent problems go away.

Last edited:
This is what I’ve been thinking about with this. The stuff about Gruden came out sooo fast after the raid. There were emails from god knows how many people in that timeframe. Yet whoever leaked it knew right where the dirt would be. It makes me wonder if the raid was controlled by Washington to begin with. They are in Washington after all where the most powerful people in the world put heads together. And all that stuff comes out but the stuff about the cesspool of an organization that was raided is just now coming out. And the NFL is saying “oh no, there’s nothing to see here. That part was appropriate “. I should say an attempt at controlled leak but the damn is breaking.

Btw, 90% of Americans believe in at least one conspiracy theory. Not me; I just don’t believe in coincidences

It's just good business. The NFL has had a very good relationship with the Koman foundation. (when the nfl wears pink) If the emails got out, they would be accused of covering them up. That is a sponsor they can not afford to loose over a Gruden.
Its also arguably, self-serving, morally ambiguous, and very much lands corporations in a morally "grey zone" and reveals their true primary motivations is continuing their profitable revenue stream than any true altruistic moral aspirations to do any tangible good for women fighting breast cancer, those who've survived it, or giving emotional/psychological help, bereavement counseling to families like mine when my Mom died of breast cancer over 12 years ago in February 2009.

Read the article and tell me that the NFL isn’t corrupt. A “mis-characterization”?!?! What?!?!
Reminds me of the Giants targeting the recently concussed 49er return man, Kyle Williams, in the playoffs. They even bragged about it to the media. This was the same year as the bounty gate farce. The response from the league was "but this was different" or something lame to that effect.

This is what I’ve been thinking about with this. The stuff about Gruden came out sooo fast after the raid. There were emails from god knows how many people in that timeframe. Yet whoever leaked it knew right where the dirt would be. It makes me wonder if the raid was controlled by Washington to begin with. They are in Washington after all where the most powerful people in the world put heads together. And all that stuff comes out but the stuff about the cesspool of an organization that was raided is just now coming out. And the NFL is saying “oh no, there’s nothing to see here. That part was appropriate “. I should say an attempt at controlled leak but the damn is breaking.

Btw, 90% of Americans believe in at least one conspiracy theory. Not me; I just don’t believe in coincidences
Some "conspiracy theories", Zach, might've had more than just a cursory amount of decades-worth of documentation, photos, tape, VCR, audio, even digital recordings of evidence of UFOs, witness testimonies from UFO alien abductees, descriptions of what different alien " races, or "species" looked like, how they spoke or communicated telepathically, or moved objects, or people like them telekenetically. Those aren't rare, radical abstractions that even ardent skeptics can easily explain away. 100 years ago, atomic bomb was barely an abstract in Einstein's deep analytical studies about particle physics or particle theory, and although Einstein might've originally warned Pres. Roosevelt in 1941 about the dangers of how far ahead he felt German atomic research was ahead in developing heavy water for the production of uranium/plutonium for nuclear weapons, his ideas became the central, core background in the Manhattan Project's successful research and development of atomic bombs, he played no actual role in it, not even an advisory one. That was Dr. Robert Oppenheimer's gig and he guarded his secret privileges and access zealously beginning in 1942 with the Office of Substitute Materials (early military codename for Manhattan Project). Ideas, secret groups that were considered fringe or conspiratorial in the late 19th century, maybe even perceived by some as pushing "conspiracy theories" have been proven to be correct.

Now, when it comes to various "paranormal phenomena" like ghosts, demonic entities like poltergeists, "shadow people", MIB alien-human hybrid secret black-ops deep state agents, the legitimacy of exorcisms, are such concepts even on the boundaries of believability? Those are very different animals that one has to review, evaluate a lot more closely and maybe it depends on one's own personal beliefs in determining how they categorize it.

Last edited:
Some "conspiracy theories", Zach, might've had more than just a cursory amount of decades-worth of documentation, photos, tape, VCR, audio, even digital recordings of evidence of UFOs, witness testimonies from UFO alien abductees, descriptions of what different alien " races, or "species" looked like, how they spoke or communicated telepathically, or moved objects, or people like them telekenetically. Those aren't rare, radical abstractions that even ardent skeptics can easily explain away.

Now, when it comes to various "paranormal phenomena" like ghosts, demonic entities like poltergeists, "shadow people", MIB alien-human hybrid secret black-ops deep state agents, the legitimacy of exorcisms, are such concepts even on the boundaries of believability? Those are very different animals that one has to review, evaluate a lot more closely and maybe it depends on one's own personal beliefs in determining how they categorize it.
Oh lawd. I wasn’t trying to derail the thread lol. My apologies if I did. We have a thread for it on EE.

Another question is why aren’t the usual news breakers running with this? Nothing from Schefter about it. It’s pretty explosive if you ask me. Are they afraid to break their cushy relationship with the league?

I hope Pash gets what is coming to him. He was heavily involved with the bountygate stuff
It’s the same reason the NYT or WaLost spend rivers of ink on some hoax stories but look the other way on others.

That’s the power of media. Selective emphasis, selective deployment of fact and context.

If your media outlet is silent, then that audience concludes there is “nothing to see here”.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom