Controversial music takes (1 Viewer)

The Doors are pretty hacky. Jim Morrison's whole schtick is a very basic normal person's idea of what a weird interesting person is, but definetly not an authentically weird interesting person.
In my libe I’ve met some pretty weird people and plenty affecting weird
They both pose their challenges

Is it, "spend your life in sin & misery..."?
or, "spend your life in sincere misery"?

I've always heard the latter. :scratch:

stevie ray vaughan is the greatest guitar player of all time
And as far as "the greatest" I suspect that Mr. William Frederick Gibbons would quietly smile about that.
So y'all are gonna go with two white guys from Texas doing Jimi Hendrix impressions?

These debates about greatest guitar player of all time never include classical guitarists, like Fransciso Tarrega, Pepe Romero, John Williams, Andrés Segovia...

If you appreciate technique, you may want to listen to Animals as Leaders.

These debates about greatest guitar player of all time never include classical guitarists, like Fransciso Tarrega, Pepe Romero, John Williams, Andrés Segovia...

If you appreciate technique, you may want to listen to Animals as Leaders.

There is really no "greatest" of all time of course, but I would throw Paco de Lucia in that group...

Agreed....Tosin Abasi is incredible...grew up in my area so he is really well known here (MD)....

The Foo Fighters sound is diarrhea to the air waves. The sooner people realize this, the sooner ears will be unharmed.

The most frustrating part of this, it's all Dave Grohhl's fault....And he has no excuse at all. Dave Grohl's faults all the way! He grew up playing in a D.C. punk band, than graduated into Nirvana (you heard of Nirvana right?) where he played next to Kurt Cobain, Krist Notgonnaremberhowtospellhislastnameselic, and The Germs lead singer. Dave Grohl has proved with out a shadow of doubt, with enough money, anyone can sing in a famous rock band....And I mean ANYBODY. He has set the bottom in vocal skill and maybe only Yoko Ono could be considered worse.

Dave Grohl cannot sing, he is probably the worst singer I ever heard on the radio. He is really bad, so bad I feel all Nirvana albums should put a disclaimer on all cd's they sell in the future. One like, we are truly sorry about the Foo Fighters, if we had known this was gonna happen, Kurt would of more likely hired Patty Schemel for drums.

On second thought, it could be Dave is just a terrible song writer. His song writing just couldn't cover up his soul less vocal tones. Yes, I know he may of gotten some song writing credit on In Utero, but Kurt Cobain could of probably made any song into a hit or at least pass for a musical master piece.

I think having a female on drums with Nirvana would of given Nirvana a different vibe and more importantly, no Foo Fighters. Dave Grohl is an incredibly talented drummer, but the Foo Fighters belong in Dave Grohl's garage, not on the radio.

I'm leaving evidence down below. Please be warned you may have negative side effects after watching the video, such as...Blurred vision, eye pain, severe depression, coughing up blood, bloody stools, pancreatitis, high blood pressure, sleep problems, acne, slow wound healing, headache, and nausea. This is not a complete list of potential side effects of listening to The Foo Fighters, so please consult your physician before viewing.

Just remember this guy was in Nirvana.

1581525841643.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom