Controversy in the XFL, XFL responds (1 Viewer)

This is just a PR stunt by McMahon to make the NFL look bad, and I like it. I like it a lot
Wonder if it was scripted that way lol, especially when it happened almost like that in the NFL

Attachments

• ESjR6HoUwAAnQjb.jpeg
    ESjR6HoUwAAnQjb.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 34
I still csnt get over the guardians game in week two. Driving to match the defenders TD. Former Saint, runs the ball, his knee is down and the ball comes out after and defenders get ball. They go on to score and take lever game and win. They showed this chick in the booth looking on if the ball came out and where the ball should be placed. The only problem is they were all to stupid even with players yelling that he was down, to rewind it 1 second to see he was down by contact. Cost me some good money.

I do really enjoy the product and especially the new rules. But the officials still need to be better. Atleast they are Owning it! That’s a positive thing!

We went to dinner and I missed the end of the game. Wish I would've watched it now to see how that went down. Kudos to the xfl though for doing what the NFL would never do. How long after the worst non-call in NFL history did it take for them to even acknowledge it happened?

No call, so it didn’t happen. ?

1CA20010-6708-4667-8848-863F4C0BB147.jpegI was at the game today, here are a couple of takes.

Everyone is blaming the officials, and that’s the right thing to do, but it was also a boneheaded play by Houston. The coach has a live direct line of communication with the QB, that should not have happened. The QB has to know better, but the head coach, especially considering his live ability to communicate with his signal caller, is ultimately responsible.

The game had a great feel to it. The fans were in to it. It felt like an important game. Houston has taken to this team, and today felt like we graduated from a hope and prayer novelty league, to something to take seriously. I don’t know if they showed the crowd on TV but here is a shot of the crowd, which seemed much bigger than week 1.

In spite of a great statistical day, PJ made some ill advised throws. He finished with 2 picks but could/should have had at least 2 more. He’s the QB of my team, and I think he’s great at this time for the XFL, but he’s a one read guy. He telegraphed his passes and threw in to coverage without ever considering his secondary options.

Lastly, Nick Holley is a fun guy to root for. This kid has suffered 3 torn ACLs and a broken back. The players love and respect him, and the fans adore him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom