Conwell on IR (1 Viewer)

Hes out of the NFL I believe (the jets cut him). And theres a reason for that.

guess I should have typed in blue, I thought the sarcasm was obvious. Unless of course, your response was also sarcastic. In which case I will quote Roseanneroseannadanna, "Nevermind".

I actually think BIlly Miller will become more involved in the offense in the next few weeks.

guess I should have typed in blue, I thought the sarcasm was obvious. Unless of course, your response was also sarcastic. In which case I will quote Roseanneroseannadanna, "Nevermind".

I knew you weren't being serious. It was obvious since you asked right after someone mentioned noone had mentioned them.

I wasn't being sarcastic though in what I wrote. I'm sure there are people out there who really don't know where he is.

Bring back Zach Hilton already. Seriously our TE spot is wearing thin and is no threat to anyone in the passing OR the blocking game.

Bring back Zach Hilton already. Seriously our TE spot is wearing thin and is no threat to anyone in the passing OR the blocking game.

Your being sarcastic right?

That made me cringe. Glad to see that I'm not the only one...

I typed up an entire paragraph on the subject. Then I changed my mind and deleted it.

I'll close with this...

:dunno:

It is okay to feel for him because he is christian, or because he is buddhist, or because he is satanist. What is the difference.

That made me cringe. Glad to see that I'm not the only one...

I typed up an entire paragraph on the subject. Then I changed my mind and deleted it.

I'll close with this...

:dunno:

Man what is wrong with the statement. Its like if Anyone is not completely neutral to all faiths practices or beliefs its now taboo.

I can say I feel for him because of any reason or not. The presumption of something being wrong with DR's statement is whats wrong here.

He's a Christian, so I feel for him. Still, it is no shocker that he is out for the season. This happens just about every year. I'll miss his blocking.

I feel for him first because he is a human being, and also because he is a good player who has always given his best for the team. From what I've read, in his personal life, he is a good family man who lives a stable life, is a good father, a good role model, and tries to help others. I would feel for anyone who does that regardless of his religious beliefs.

I suspect that what David Robbins meant was that he's a man who has committed to certain values of how to live a responsible life with respect to his family and others around him and tries to live up to them, but I can't speak for David.

Last edited:
I can see him back next year. He's the type of guy Payton likes. Smart, great attitude, team guy. We didn't cut him, just IR. If he can't stay healthy, though, I guess he might be gone.

The blocking game? Is there a ball involved?

EC's injury shouldn't be a career ender on the surface but who knows how much cartilege he even has left in that knee?

As stated, the dude is a very spiritual guy who really is a good student of the game and I could see him easily slide right on over to help the Coaches and become one himself at some point!

As a Dr. D "Fav!" I wish EC a speedy recovery and I look forward to seeing him back on the sidelines to cheer our TEAM on to future victories!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom