Conwell on IR (1 Viewer)

Conwell is a good guy but he was not a good TE. He could block but was not as good as many hyped him up to be and he was very subpar as a receiver. I just assume have Holland playing TE.

Good guy Ernie, that's a shame but not at all a surprise. It seems like he hasn't played a complete season since arriving here. No coach is going to keep a perrenial injury-waiting-to-happen player, no matter the up-side. Wish him a speedy recovery and success in the future, but maybe it's time to hang up his cleats.

I liked Conwell as well. Plus doesnt he play a large role as the Saints Player Rep?

Yeah that made me a little uncomfortable as well, but its probably a topic best left alone. (Btw I am a Christian as well, but I feel for Conwell despite his religious choice.)

He probably meant hes a good moral guy and used the word christian to describe him that way.

In that context then its valid. Would you care if some jerk who flips the team off got hurt?

Would he deserve to be put on IR or cut if he were an atheist?

What does deserving have to do with anything. There are always people in life you feel for and others you don't care about. How you decide who is who is your personal business.

They put him on IR for a reason I wounder who we signed? Steriodburn?

Wow, 24 posts in this thread so far, and none saying we need to pick Zack back up ? :lol:

I feel for Ernie even though he's not part of the Heaven's Gate cult.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom