Cook may have accidentally revealed MT’s status in a local interview. (Not playing). (1 Viewer)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Just saw the interview on WDSU 6 local New Orleans sports at 6pm.

Next man up he says.

Just watched the interview. He did say MT isn’t playing twice. But when he was naming other receiving options, he said “LJ”. Who the heck is “LJ”?

Just watched the interview. He did say MT isn’t playing twice. But when he was naming other receiving options, he said “LJ”. Who the heck is “LJ”?

He said; “It’s a shame Mike is not playing “. Pretty obvious.
Wish he had said "Sike!" or "Goteem!" to mess with the reporter & Raiders..

Lil Jordan Humphrey?

I’ll believe #13 isn’t playing when I see him in street clothes on the sideline.. during the game.

Otherwise, that dude is doing everything he can to suit up and play

My guess is, he convinces the Saints to keep him active, he suits up, and then he decoys for 95% of his snaps va the Raiders and helps other guys get the best matchups.
If they start to sleep on him as a decoy, he’ll grab a 1st down and keep them honest.. finish with like 3-4 catches and 20 yards.

He said; “It’s a shame Mike is not playing “. Pretty obvious.

But Payton has not said MT has a/an leg/ankle yet... we have to assume until that point that he doesn't have one. All a ruse! I call shenanigans!

🤣🤣🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom