Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chocolate and chocolate chip

• cookies with stuff like caramel or candy bars etc

• bacon chocolate chip

• Total voters
I like the cookies that seem like they're calling my name while sitting on the kitchen counter. Take one look at them sitting there all warm and I can't resist the urge to grab it and take a bite. First bite is always slow and deliberate with my eyes closed. What happens after the first bite just depends on how the cookie reacts to the first bite. It could be more soft bites or it could go cookie monster crazy. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a cookie with some crunch, sometimes I love that soft, moist cookie. When I'm feeling extra crazy I like to eat two or more cookies at once.

Is your "shift" key broken? you're not e e cummings, you know.

Now that I'm over the appalling lack of capitalization, I said snickerdoodle cos that was my mom's favorite. But I'm not gonna kid anybody, I pretty much don't turn any cookies down. Except for oatmeal raisin. Get out of here with that crap.

Now that I'm over the appalling lack of capitalization, I said snickerdoodle cos that was my mom's favorite. But I'm not gonna kid anybody, I pretty much don't turn any cookies down. Except for oatmeal raisin. Get out of here with that crap.
LOL..I love me some Oatmeal raisin. Not gunna lie there. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom