Cooks and his Vertical (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Wow I had no idea Cooks could get up that high. He timed that jump perfectly too.

There's a reason why he placed in the top 99 percent of the sparq score.

He got up. Since he is short, it looks like he jumps even higher, a la Spud Webb.

It was fantastic.

His new nickname should be APEX.

With how you he was at the combine it's very likely Cooks has only gained more strength adding to his vert. Being on an NFL workout program and getting closer to his prime years I have no doubt his leg strength and explosiveness has improved. Incredible how high Cooks jumped where he highpointed that ball. Lots of WRs who are 6'+ couldn't have come down with that.

I'm really surprised that that reception didn't make any highlight reels. Wish someone would make a GIF of it

That was impressive..

I thought there was no way he was going to catch that, I thought Drew over threw him by 5 yards. Then after he made the catch I thought there no way he was staying in-bounds.
I thought. :hihi:

I think the timing of his jump was more impressive than the height. He caught it at the very top of the jump. The game is moving so fast and you have a short QB and a short WR so the timing and feel has to be perfect between the two. Also the second he caught the ball he pulled it down to secure it with zero hesitation. Really nice play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom