Cooks says he'll continue TD celebration (1 Viewer)

I have a work celebration... it involves a double-shot of Johnny Walker Black and a beer chaser upon a successful delivery and training event.

Probably would also be banner by the NFL.

Remember that player for the Giants on MNF scored & stuck his hand out and grabbed his crotch with the other hand? No penalty, no flags.

NFL has no consistency ... at all.
I wonder if the real reason Norman was fined and not Cooks is the combination of the celebration and the logo on his head?

Glad I could kick start this thread :)

I don't get to high step down the hall at work every time I solve a problem, nor would I be permitted to protest a la Kap, but it is what it is, my opinion.

I just imagined this and died laughing if my or my co-workers were to do this....the high stepping part. LOL.....We might have to try it.

I have a work celebration... it involves a double-shot of Johnny Walker Black and a beer chaser upon a successful delivery and training event.

Probably would also be banner by the NFL.

Looks like you had a few of those "celebrations" before you made this post. :ezbill:

I respect his opinion, but I think all celebrations are trashy, consider me in the Barry Sanders school of celebrations.

giphy.gif

Glad I could kick start this thread :)

I don't get to high step down the hall at work every time I solve a problem, nor would I be permitted to protest a la Kap, but it is what it is, my opinion.

I think a fist pump or a crisp high five is warranted in the work place.

Or at the very least...

giphy.gif

It has to do with his christian beliefs and is thanking God for his talents through that. You gotta love the NFL and their political correctness.

I have been out of the US for some time, but is there a spike of violent crime committed with a Bow and arrow that I am not aware of?
Is it more common to shoot arrows at a target? Is hunting wild animals a violent act? Is the NFL now promoting a PETA agenda?

---

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom