Cooks Trade Talk ( MERGED ) (1 Viewer)

Cooks is having dinner tonight in Doris Metropoltian with his family...........He listed his house with a realtor I know on Friday. They are out celebrating. That is interesting. No idea where he is going but he is going. He is eating a Tomahawk.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">TRADE! The Patriots have traded their #32 &amp; 3rd #103 pick to the Saints for wide receiver Brandin Cooks &amp; their 4th #118 pick per sources</p>&mdash; Dianna Russini (@diannaESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/840360890402799620">March 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">TRADE! The Patriots have traded their #32 &amp; 3rd #103 pick to the Saints for wide receiver Brandin Cooks &amp; their 4th #118 pick per sources</p>&mdash; Dianna Russini (@diannaESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/840360890402799620">March 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The rich keep getting richer........smh

I think people are seriously overvaluing what we can get for Cooks. No way we get #5 and #18. I'd seeing something like Cooks and #11 for #5 and a 4th rounder. Teams overvalue draft picks too much in the National Football League.

Just don't be surprised when it's not two first rounders.

Knew the early rumors were too rich for what we'd really get. I've come around on the trade, but still wish we could have gotten more. But can't cry over spilled milk. Now we have to do something with the picks. I just hope we don't package a bunch of them together to move around the draft. I'd rather take players than package and move up unless you're getting the top guy overall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom