Cool Ranch Tacos coming to Taco Bell (1 Viewer)

TechDawg09

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
For you fans of the Doritos Locos Tacos, I thought this news might brighten the end of your day:

There's just one way to top the launch of the most successful new product of 2012: Do it again in 2013.

That's what Taco Bell will try to do early next month, when it rolls out Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos.

I also loved this quote:
Even then, she says, Taco Bell has unique insight into the eating habits -- and lifestyles -- of its core customers. "They like flavor," she says. Cool Ranch Doritos sales rank second only to Nacho Cheese Doritos.

Taco Bell adds Cool Ranch Doritos Tacos

toledo has been a test market for this dorito experiment for the past year. i've talked them into substituting chicken for an extra 50 cents and they're quite tasty.

Tell them we want bacon.

And it's totally okay to eat that fast food junk in moderation. I eat Taco Bell about twice a month.

cool ranch is great, and taco bell is a guilty pleasure... help.

I remember reading a while back where some guy started tracking Taco Bell hashtags on Twitter over a period of time and he discovered that the vast majority of mentions it gets online are in relation to the gastrointestinal distress it causes. Anecdotally I find this to be true as well. Everyone I know who eats there is always talking about how it wrecks their stomachs.

I don't get it. Yeah, it's cheap, but it's pretty lousy even by fast food standards. There's no reason to spend the entire night on the toilet because a taco was 99 cents. I'm not convinced the meat they use isn't Soylent Green.

Taco Bell just announced that the cool ranch taco line will quickly be followed up with cool ranch diarrhea.

It might as well be cool ranch castor oil as far as I'm concerned.

Mardigras was the first time I've drank heavily in a while. I'm been craving Taco Bell ever since. There has to be a connection there.

Mardigras was the first time I've drank heavily in a while. I'm been craving Taco Bell ever since. There has to be a connection there.

There is a definite connection between being drunk/stoned and craving Taco Bell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom