Cool Ranch Tacos coming to Taco Bell (1 Viewer)

Mardigras was the first time I've drank heavily in a while. I'm been craving Taco Bell ever since. There has to be a connection there.

Thats the only way to eat taco bell.

Usually when you are drinking you are out late and Taco Bell is one of the few places open late that you can get to quicly. Cheap and quick. But the quality really is bad. I would pay an extra buck just for better beef.

you guys make me want to go get a 10 pack of tacos, also I live in San Diego which some would consider mexico and they have real mexican places all over here... Some are pretty good no doubt, but taco bell is better unless you like grease

you guys make me want to go get a 10 pack of tacos, also I live in San Diego which some would consider mexico and they have real mexican places all over here... Some are pretty good no doubt, but taco bell is better unless you like grease

Are you ******* serious? I lived in San Diego for 4 years and never went into a Taco Bell ever. You are doing it wrong.

I'm really jealous of people in the southwest (particularly San Diego) that have so many alternatives to Taco Bell. There are literally none in most of the east

If they could find a way to combine Cool Ranch Doritos, Bacon and Sriracha Sauce I would just......

I mean......

I'm getting an erection just talking about it

Fits right into my low carb diet. I'm in for a couple!

Via a tweet by @aguywithnolife

(pretty cool social media marketing)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/spzsY9FuqCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a great idea. Finally a solution for those of us who have to constantly bring our own ranch dressing to taco stands. This is going to be much more efficient and convenient. I wont have to pour ranch on my tacoes, they will already be infused with it! yum

This is a great idea. Finally a solution for those of us who have to constantly bring our own ranch dressing to taco stands. This is going to be much more efficient and convenient. I wont have to pour ranch on my tacoes, they will already be infused with it! yum

Cool Ranch Dorito flavored taco shell. Not a sauce.

I love Taco Bell. A double decker with a Mt. Dew Code Red is, hands down, my favorite thing in the fast food world.

I wish they'd bring back the Frito Burrito.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom