copies of "the book" are out...... (1 Viewer)

after all this time don't you think that the NCAA would have done something. I doubt Reggie is as clean as he says he is but I don't think the NCAA could really hide this if it was true

What's the typical length of an NCAA investigation?

EDIT: I also wonder how much credence this would lend to Carroll leaving USC for NFL pastures, or impede it.

Yawn. Nothing new period. This book despite it's "Reggie Bush possibly, might, maybe stands to lose his Heisman and USC possibly, might, maybe forced to forfeit all the games Bush played in" hype is destined to flop. Why? Because Bush has failed to live up to the media's over the top expectations. He isn't leading the NFL in a single category and his team isn't even in the playoffs. I doubt the average, run of the mill, non Saints, non USC fan will be interested in reading some paid for his testamony failed sports agent's story about how Bush's family accepted perks. Now if Bush was setting records, leading the league in rushing or scoring the book might stand a chance. So in a way Bush's failure to live up to the media's unrealistic expectations is actually helping him.

Yawn. Nothing new period. This book despite it's "Reggie Bush possibly, might, maybe stands to lose his Heisman and USC possibly, might, maybe forced to forfeit all the games Bush played in" hype is destined to flop. Why? Because Bush has failed to live up to the media's over the top expectations. He isn't leading the NFL in a single category and his team isn't even in the playoffs. I doubt the average, run of the mill, non Saints, non USC fan will be interested in reading some paid for his testamony failed sports agent's story about how Bush's family accepted perks. Now if Bush was setting records, leading the league in rushing or scoring the book might stand a chance. So in a way Bush's failure to live up to the media's unrealistic expectations is actually helping him.

I love your answer. It can be considered cynical, but if you ask me, it is dead-on accurate and more realistic than most people admit.

Well I can tell you one thing...if Bush was associated with Suge Knight and Faizon, that spells trouble all by itself.

I am growing tired of these "investigations". Let Reggie BE. He probably did these things. Who cares. The Agent took a chance with Reggie and lost, don't cry now.

This whole thing is like the people that bought houses in SoCal, in 2005 for inflated prices, and thought they could flip it for a profit. Now that the bottom has fallen out, these same people expect the goverment to bail them out.

so that means we wont hear about a "split" from 03???

just saying...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom