copper and colston with ankle sprains (1 Viewer)

Jake

Banned
Reaction score
this is what i would like to see if they are both too hurt to play next week.

horn wr -1
bush wr -2
devery wr -3

and pound the ball with deuce.

horn#1
Devery#2
da beerman #3

I think devery needs to be #2 he had a a good game this past sunday Yea i know he droped a few but he caught a bunch. Really great catch on the high slant ball he snagged it and kept runnin need more of that

Horn
Devery
Gumbo

seriously......I think either Jamal Jones or Beerman will be okay. He has made some clutch catches in past seasons..

fact is colston has the best hands on the team followed by reggie then Horn. Horn is a better all around wr and route runner but he drops plenty passes

there is no way i want to see Lewis playing WR....Horn and Devery will be fine and maybe Jones or Moore. Lewis is not a WR people. he's just not.

{quote mod deleted}

Weeellll.....to be fair, and I like Devery mind you, you can't say that it would have been much worse. Somebody else would have caught some of those balls......maybe more of them.....maybe less.......Devery has a history of this man. I like him, but you are reacting to people who question Devery like we haven't seen his inconsistancy time and again. I know he's a gamer.....but eventually, bad practice habits catch up with you.

And Horn, well.....he was coming off an injury and Deuce is also coming off of one....albeit a much more catastrophic injury over a year ago now. I would have to say the ball to Deuce wasn't thrown as well either.

The long one that Dev didn't catch hit him in his hands. Now, having said all that....

INT's in the red zone were the problem. Not necessarily the drops or even the Copper fumble.

Last edited by a moderator:
he is not great but he was the best wr in white and gold last week

I'd love to see what Lewis can do after the catch. Can you imagine?

How difficult do you think it will be for him to know the playbook?
Will we be able to do the same things with him in there that we normally would do.
Not that we do anything normal---and I love it!

Last edited:
was horn's injury a brokend hand because the ball hit him right in the hands

Come on guys?

Anyway, lets hope that whoever gets the start at WR plays well..

i would like to see lewis try at WR, and if devry can keep his hands on the ball, then he would be ok too. Seems like drew can get him a catchable ball most of the time, but hes dropped a few. How long is colston gonna be out? last i heard its day to day?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom