Copper (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
He held onto the ball. Can you guys believe that. Brees put it to him on the money. I can't belive it, he held onto the ball. Practice makes perfect perfection.

Alright Copper, way to go!!!!

Hopefully with a miracle play like that, his confidence will skyrocket and he will be pretty reliable the rest of the way.

Copper has had some tough luck and people on here have abused him. He has't dropped anything close to what Atlanta's recevivers dropped today. He's put the ball on the ground getting hit going across the middle (joe Horn has learned to get down in all his years in the pros). Copper came up with a big play today and I'm tickled for the guy.

Shannon Sharpe said the price of Gold and Silver went down today. Copper is on the rise

He actually dropped another pass today, sure the Hail Mary catch was nice, but he still needs to do a better job of hanging on to the ball. He looks like Donte.

That was a very nice catch, but I'll have to see more before I'm a big Copper fan.

Copper has to make more big plays like that to Regain my Confidence in him, a Big game against Dallas would be lovely.. I don't care about this San Fransisco game coming up.

He actually dropped another pass today, sure the Hail Mary catch was nice, but he still needs to do a better job of hanging on to the ball. He looks like Donte.

You try catching an overthrown ball you have to lay out for while getting hit by a cornerback who is laying on top of you while being across the middle.

That was NOT a drop. It would of been a spectacular catch if he made it.

I'll take someone who looks like Donte as my teams 3rd/4th receiver.
BTW. I wouldn't call that a dropped pass today. It would have been a great catch had he made it (which was possible I guess).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom