Corey Williams for a 2nd? (1 Viewer)

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
This is tough.

It depends on if Lofton or one of the other guys who can start at MLB is still on the board.

Rich Jr

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Williams>Any LB in this draft.

Besides, this is LB deep and we may be able to get one in round 3. IF we can trade down we may be able to get Connor.

St. PJ

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I could live with that deal. He has youth, and if you saw the picture looks more muscular like a beefy LB in the upper torso than a DT. That dudes lats and neck are huge, and not fat huge. Interior pressure would go a great deal in helping our CB's.

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
Shaun is cheaper though. But Id still want Corey

Archie_4_HOF

Northshore Who Dat
Reaction score
I could live with that deal. He has youth, and if you saw the picture looks more muscular like a beefy LB in the upper torso than a DT. That dudes lats and neck are huge, and not fat huge. Interior pressure would go a great deal in helping our CB's.
I agree. Somewhat built like HT. He would be better than anything we could draft with a second round pick.

mark1

Who Dat?
Reaction score
wouldnt do it for a second. i would swap first rounders though

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would give them a second for him.... he's a beast!!! plays with a high motor....

lookin at his Stat's.... He's gotten better every year he's been in the League and just hitting his prime....

Last edited:

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
Since it's obvious both Dorsey and Ellis will be long gone by pick 10, why not trade our 2nd rounder for a proven beast at DT?

We could get a decent linebacker in the third round even if we trade away the 2nd round pick, and if we make this trade, we can use the whole rest of the draft on DBs and LBs (I'm currently hoping for DRC at #10, but I bet a lot of team's fans in the top 15 picks are drooling over him as well right now).because we won't have to worry about DT any more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom