Corey Williams for a 2nd? (1 Viewer)

This is tough.

It depends on if Lofton or one of the other guys who can start at MLB is still on the board.

Williams>Any LB in this draft.

Besides, this is LB deep and we may be able to get one in round 3. IF we can trade down we may be able to get Connor.

I could live with that deal. He has youth, and if you saw the picture looks more muscular like a beefy LB in the upper torso than a DT. That dudes lats and neck are huge, and not fat huge. Interior pressure would go a great deal in helping our CB's.

Shaun is cheaper though. But Id still want Corey

I could live with that deal. He has youth, and if you saw the picture looks more muscular like a beefy LB in the upper torso than a DT. That dudes lats and neck are huge, and not fat huge. Interior pressure would go a great deal in helping our CB's.

I agree. Somewhat built like HT. He would be better than anything we could draft with a second round pick.

wouldnt do it for a second. i would swap first rounders though

I would give them a second for him.... he's a beast!!! plays with a high motor....

lookin at his Stat's.... He's gotten better every year he's been in the League and just hitting his prime....

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom