Cornerback question

kevison

No talent ***-clown
Ratings
I think we'll get one in FA and the draft. Drafting the top guy will definitely be cheaper than signing Trufant or Samuel. I would love DRC if we can trade back or McKelvin perhaps at 10.

Ratings
Unless you are bringing in a key FA at cb, then it really don't matter. Now the only rfa that has my eye is eric green in arizona. A third rd for a proven guy is good. I think we will get both considering that 2 of our top 3 db's are in there 30's. I think he is a better choice then drayton florence who if all the big guys get tagged will be the best on the market. Now u may get a stud rookie cb but u would have to expect growing pains as a rookie. IMO i think our o is the key to our d, which goes back to the 06 season. When u score points in bunches it forces teams to be pass happy. Now passing is something that we struggled in but WHEN u know a team is going to pass it suppose to help your def. play calling. It helped in 06 but we regressed in that department this year.

Ratings
Not more then maybe a year for cheap, cause

I think Shawn Springs is going to be cut by the Redskins because of cap issues. Springs would be a great fit for us.
Shawn Springs is 32, the same age as Mckenzie so at best this would be nothing but a stop-gap player.