Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (8 Viewers)

The cheddar cheese ones are awesome too.
I haven't tried those. I've tried the jalapeño ones and not bad. The store I'm at doesn't carry cheddar cheese I don't think. Will have to check again next time. I'd definitely try that.

The honey mustard ones are far and away the best imo.

I haven't tried those. I've tried the jalapeño ones and not bad. The store I'm at doesn't carry cheddar cheese I don't think. Will have to check again next time. I'd definitely try that.

The honey mustard ones are far and away the best imo.
There's plenty of cheese on them too. You can eat a small amount and still get cheese on your fingers. Them and the mustard are clearly the best.

I have a personality issue that's getting worse as I age. Indecision. I have the hardest time making decisions when it comes to buying things. I'm trying to tire shop for my truck and I can't decide which tires to get. I've always over thought things too much but anymore I just get to a point I don't buy things. I've looked at tires and reviews for weeks and tonight it hit me that I don't even want to buy any of them because I can't make up my mind. I wish my wife would just pick some out for me but she 100% wouldn't do that haha

I have a personality issue that's getting worse as I age. Indecision. I have the hardest time making decisions when it comes to buying things. I'm trying to tire shop for my truck and I can't decide which tires to get. I've also over thought things too much but anymore I just get to a point I don't buy things. I've looked at tires and reviews for weeks and tonight it hit me that I don't even want to buy any of them because I can't make up my mind. I wish my wife would just pick some out for me but she 100% wouldn't do that haha
Give me the options and I'll pick for you. All I ask is that you give me some venison whenever you have some.

Give me the options and I'll pick for you. All I ask is that you give me some venison whenever you have some.
I wished you lived closer....I'd give you a few packs. Surely you can find someone down there that hunts but has more than they can eat. Just need to get the word out to people.

I have a personality issue that's getting worse as I age. Indecision. I have the hardest time making decisions when it comes to buying things. I'm trying to tire shop for my truck and I can't decide which tires to get. I've always over thought things too much but anymore I just get to a point I don't buy things. I've looked at tires and reviews for weeks and tonight it hit me that I don't even want to buy any of them because I can't make up my mind. I wish my wife would just pick some out for me but she 100% wouldn't do that haha
Just get a reputable brand (Goodyear firestone) you may be over thinking your thought process 🙂

I run into this rut sometimes with various things that I want to buy, especially if there are commas in the numbers of the item(s) I want. I find my problem is usually with too many choices. Not just with the tires (to use your example), but where to buy them, do you order online and have them delivered to a shop and have them install them, and kinds of other crap that most people don't think about in a normal day.

I found what works best for me is to first find my list of non-negotiable wants. It can be a small or big list, it doesn't matter. I then eliminate every option that doesn't provide those. That not only helps pull out some of the product choices, but it can pull back methods of receiving the items. I then do a deeper dive on the remaining ones with the goal of getting down to two and then those two duke it out. Generally speaking, when you get down to your two favorite, either one will be just fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom