Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (24 Viewers)

Wife and I went out to dinner without the kids tonight. I let her drink and I had sweet tea so I could drive. Double edged sword.....she was sound asleep within an hour of getting home leaving me up raiding my miller lite supply by myself.

I hate when I discover something that I learned wrong as a kid that's stuck with me years longer than it should have. For years I thought the Nile was the only river in the world that flows north. I learned a long time ago that it wasn't he only one because the cuyahoga here in Ohio flows north. Tonight I revisited that and there's like 60 in the world that flow north. I know when I was a kid I had a teacher tell me the Nile was the only one.

I've never heard of Culvert. Maybe Cullman?
I goofed. It's Calvert.

Two weeks later they've asked me to interview next week. Apparently, they're not in a hurry.

I had talked myself out of it, but after the last two weeks, I'm ready to find a new job.

I hate when I discover something that I learned wrong as a kid that's stuck with me years longer than it should have. For years I thought the Nile was the only river in the world that flows north. I learned a long time ago that it wasn't he only one because the cuyahoga here in Ohio flows north. Tonight I revisited that and there's like 60 in the world that flow north. I know when I was a kid I had a teacher tell me the Nile was the only one.
Perhaps when you were a kid, the Nile was the only river that had been discovered…:sneaky:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom