Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (6 Viewers)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
So last night i am in this biker dive bar and you can pay for and choose the jukebox music thru an app called Touchtunes

Just to see how much variety they have, I did a search for Pavarotti and to my great surprise they had some of his arias.

So as a joke, I played everyone they had in a row. In a dive biker bar.

Chaos and confusion reigned while I sat back with my drink and enjoyed the show. Only person I warned was the bartender since I knew they would be coming at her....she thought it was hilarious
Years ago my brother and I were in a dive bar playing pool. We were on our way out and stopped to see what they had on the jukebox. Some drunk guy came up and gave me $5 and said play some songs. I played 1 decoy hillbilly song then played vanilla ice with the rest. I didn't stick around to see the reaction because I'm allergic to getting shot but it would've been nice to see.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
Reaction score
Years ago my brother and I were in a dive bar playing pool. We were on our way out and stopped to see what they had on the jukebox. Some drunk guy came up and gave me $5 and said play some songs. I played 1 decoy hillbilly song then played vanilla ice with the rest. I didn't stick around to see the reaction because I'm allergic to getting shot but it would've been nice to see.
I agree, it would have been nice to see you get shot! :very-happy:

OP
OP
CapitalCitySaint

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Evening fine feathered peeps - having a few unscheduled entirely too large bourbon pours tonight.

I just need to be sure not to overdo it because I have to go into the office tomorrow.
Sounds like a good reason to overdo it, actually. In fact, you should go to the office drunk. 😂

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Evening fine feathered peeps - having a few unscheduled entirely too large bourbon pours tonight.

I just need to be sure not to overdo it because I have to go into the office tomorrow.
I was supposed to go in the office today. Called in sick. I won't confirm or deny it was legitimate.

And I'm having a small nightcap. Yeah.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Something I wonder about: Watch some daytime tv here and there and always old stuff. Watch Matlock and Perry Mason quite a bit. How do those prosecutors keep their jobs? They lose every case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom