Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (28 Viewers)

I napped off my champagne and am currently having some Empress 1908.

Life really does come at ya fast, esp when you least expect it.
Simply gutted as I write this. My father, and greatest friend suffered a significant stroke a few hours ago. Thankfully his wife found him within likely only a few minutes of it occurring and they got him to the hospital quickly, he is undergoing surgery to remove the clot to the brain. I am basically inconsolable/numb at the moment and utterly helpless. My father is truly the best of people and an absolute throwback of a man. I know that I don't know anyone here personally, but it just felt cathartic to share a bit at what might be one of the biggest pivot points of my life.
Apologies if I brought down anyone's Sat night mellow. Maybe I am corny but I do believe in positive thoughts/energy/prayers, so I decided to fire it out. Mostly because I can do nothing else at the present time, and because it feels like 2 years of powering thru sheet around here has been bond forming in a way. Take care and do the same for the important people in your lives.... and CELEBRATE.

Simply gutted as I write this. My father, and greatest friend suffered a significant stroke a few hours ago. Thankfully his wife found him within likely only a few minutes of it occurring and they got him to the hospital quickly, he is undergoing surgery to remove the clot to the brain. I am basically inconsolable/numb at the moment and utterly helpless. My father is truly the best of people and an absolute throwback of a man. I know that I don't know anyone here personally, but it just felt cathartic to share a bit at what might be one of the biggest pivot points of my life.
Apologies if I brought down anyone's Sat night mellow. Maybe I am corny but I do believe in positive thoughts/energy/prayers, so I decided to fire it out. Mostly because I can do nothing else at the present time, and because it feels like 2 years of powering thru sheet around here has been bond forming in a way. Take care and do the same for the important people in your lives.... and CELEBRATE.
I will get high and drink in honor of your father.

Damn....sorry to hear that. I always suck at this type thing as far as words but just know I'm thinking about you guys and hope everything works out.

Prayers up for you and your family. Nothing at all wrong with posting it here. Some of us have posting here so long, we're practically family, heh. Take care man!

Last edited:
My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Hope he makes a great recovery.

Thank you for taking what is an extremely private and painful experience to help remind us to appreciate the good people on our lives

Just got some dual layer blu-ray blanks today and am burning a bunch of stuff. So far I've burned 4 3D movies. The Eternals, Terminator 2, Underworld: Blood Wars and The Amazing Spiderman. I need to get the other Marvel ones I don't have like Shang-Chi and Black Widow.

I know someone that rolls PERFECT joints that burn like cigarettes. I normally don't smoke j's because I like making my shirt last but I have a lot so why not. Smoked 2 already tonight and have some el roachos leftover.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom