Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (18 Viewers)

Y'all, this is going to sound stupid but I'm telling you anyway. Today I discovered Afrin. It's amazing how quickly it works and how quickly I can breathe. I feel like I've just discovered gold. This is what has been missing from my daily life!
Careful, that stuff can make you dependent.

I'm also now like "why couldn't I breathe before. I bet there's black mold in this mf. How can I get someone to look into this?"
My drinking does it to me and if I sleep on my side or stomach. I'll wake up with a stuffed up nose that starts running but clears up after a few minutes.

Yeah, I read that. I probably need to get Flonase and then just use Afrin on days I need extra.
I've used Flonase. After a couple weeks I got nose bleeds which would take hours to get under control.

About the only thing I've found that works is a regular saline nasal flush and consistent use of kleenex along with daily Xyzal to keep inflammation down some.

I'm a night person, very much NOT a morning person. I shower in the am to wake myself up. AND I use it as a daily steamy sauna. I would recommend above all of the above. I'm here. No worries. Use at your own discretion. (Drinking) Holy Roller btw

I've used Flonase. After a couple weeks I got nose bleeds which would take hours to get under control.

About the only thing I've found that works is a regular saline nasal flush and consistent use of kleenex along with daily Xyzal to keep inflammation down some.
I have saline flush. It doesn't clear my airways like Afrin. Afrin is magical. LOL

I have saline flush. It doesn't clear my airways like Afrin. Afrin is magical. LOL
I wasn't talking the bottle of spray. I meant the kind where you full a bottle and run in one side and out the other. Between that each night and a room HEPA air filter it keeps my sinuses fairly clear.

I wasn't talking the bottle of spray. I meant the kind where you full a bottle and run in one side and out the other. Between that each night and a room HEPA air filter it keeps my sinuses fairly clear.
That’s what I have. A reusable bottle and a box of like 100 packs of saline. I use it frequently.

The one thing I don’t like about Afrin is that I have felt like I have chemical burn in my nose. Like when you clean with bleach and then for the rest of the day you have that bleach smell in your nose.

No me gusta.

That’s what I have. A reusable bottle and a box of like 100 packs of saline. I use it frequently.

The one thing I don’t like about Afrin is that I have felt like I have chemical burn in my nose. Like when you clean with bleach and then for the rest of the day you have that bleach smell in your nose.

No me gusta.
If I need nasal spray, I have found that Vicks Sinex doesn't have that burn or leave that smell plus it has moisturizer so my sinuses dont get too dry. Me gusta.

Whoa....holy crap. Just this moment my oxy, scotch, and Delta 8 just got together and jumped me into their gang. Very nice since last night I was up the entire night feeling like a tennis ball sized mass of plasma was sitting in my lower back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom