Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (40 Viewers)

You’re dead to me.

I think Pop is still better than most, we just have a dearth of talent. But it’s the worst kept secret in the SA area that this is his last year. It will be a sad day. What a run.
Lol, you know I love ya. Pop is and has long been my favorite basketball coach, but he's been coaching so long, I'm surprised he's still around. And yeah, ever since Duncan retired, they've had a tough time keeping talent. Never understood why Kawhi wanted out of SA. That one hurt.

Yeah, exactly, lol.

What you up to tonight? Got a cocktail? Your bracket as effed as mine? Just poured this lil old fashioned (Balcones Bourbon out of Waco) as a last ditched effort to stay awake for the rest of Duke/Arkansas. Not confident it’ll work.

Attachments

• F255A5DC-1145-4E97-853C-DD537D72A1AD.jpeg
    F255A5DC-1145-4E97-853C-DD537D72A1AD.jpeg
    909.3 KB · Views: 7
What you up to tonight? Got a cocktail? Your bracket as effed as mine? Just poured this lil old fashioned (Balcones Bourbon out of Waco) as a last ditched effort to stay awake for the rest of Duke/Arkansas. Not confident it’ll work.
No cocktail. Just some Monkey Shoulder over ice. And I'm kinda burnt out on college bball. I'm more into Nascar and watching movies lately. I'll probably watch the final 4 tho. The St. Peter's Cinderella story is crazy tho.

No cocktail. Just some Monkey Shoulder over ice. And I'm kinda burnt out on college bball. I'm more into Nascar and watching movies lately. I'll probably watch the final 4 tho. The St. Peter's Cinderella story is crazy tho.
Nice. Wife and I always watch all of the Oscar best picture movies every year. We only made it through 7.5 of the 10 this year for kid and life reasons. We both loved Belfast, I loved Dune and she dug West Side Story. You guys seen anything good?

Nice. Wife and I always watch all of the Oscar best picture movies every year. We only made it through 7.5 of the 10 this year for kid and life reasons. We both loved Belfast, I loved Dune and she dug West Side Story. You guys seen anything good?
I have to admit that I loved Moonfall. It's not going to win any awards but I saw it 3 times in theaters and almost saw it a 4th time.

Not really, just been watching some Marvel series, saw the Homeland series, and whatever new Marvel or Star Wars series is current. I'm probably gonna watch Dune tomorrow. Had planned to watch sooner but since I just realized it's on HBO Max, I'm gonna check it out.

Some of my recent other watches, The Boys, Peaky Blinders, Peacemaker, Another Life (Netflix), Dopesick (Hulu) among others. Those are the highlights.

Yep, sue me. :hihi:

I actually grew up a bit of a car nut. Loved all things racing. Didn't watch for a lot of years. Started getting back into it during Covid. Forgot how much I enjoyed it when I was a kid and I'm a fan again.

I really want to go see a race in person. Never have been to one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom